Our Last Hope

Our Last Hope

Written  by: MiraiHope

STORY DESCRIPTION

(Editing Again Soon)

Tough decisions are arising for the last remaining saiyans Gohan Son, Trunks Briefs, Cheri Ko, and Hope Ko. The hydrids are growing up in a dangerous world terrorized by the fiendish androids created by none other than the genious scientist Dr. Gero.

The Z Fighters and Sora, twin sister of Goku and mother of half-sisters Cheri and Hope, were assassinated by the vicious androids. Unfortunately, Goku never got the chance to face the monsters as he perished to the fatal heart disease several months prior to their arrival.

As each of the saiyans approach adolescence, they come to terms with the fact that they must choose between fighting in vengeance of their lost loved ones or watching in torment as the human race meets its demise. Over the years, Gohan and Cheri attempt to fight where their hearts lead them. And soon too, Trunks and Hope can no longer deny their strong feelings.

_______________________________________

Disclaimer: Dragonball Z is owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. I also do not own the slightly edited featured art. I only own Sora, Cheri, Amai, Buruto, Zen, Valor, and Hope.

The cover art was done by kakaphony