Top 3 Favorite Authors!

TOP 3 FAVORITE AUTHORS!

Yup! (I'm still too lazy to make a book of challenges I was tagged in, sorryyyy)

I was mentioned in 2 lists (yayyyyyyy! :P) and it says that whoever is reading can do the challenge and this time, these are my 3 favorite DBZ fanfiction writers! Last time was Inazuma Eleven...I think...

1) Shinedownlover560

This girl will forever be Number 1 because she got me so much more into Trunks after I read her fabulous works. I've said this many times but another time won't hurt—she's my inspiration! Hell, it was a freaking honor when I made her a cover. Not only that she's a great writer, she's also an awesome, awesome supporter. I didn't expect her to read my fanfiction when I wrote it and I couldn't stop refreshing my notifications to make sure it's her and she's one of the best supporters I got here. I love her comments as well; it gives me motivation to keep on writing. Keep being inspirational!

2) KaitAstrophe

To be honest, I didn't quite ship Trunks and Pan right away when I watched GT. There was that...border there in my mind that wasn't crossed. So I stumbled upon her profile and WALA, lots of Trunks and Pan (Trupan??) fanfictions! At first I was skeptical but then gave it a try since I wanted to see how much of an OTP Trunks and Pan are to the others and her works truly WOWed me. I kept on scrolling down and even forgot to vote sometimes because I was so enraptured and had to go back to vote and drop a comment on the parts that made me SQUEAL. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME A DIEHARD TRUPAN FAN! You're AH-MAZING!

3) HannahNealey

I think we all know her. I mean, she has so many awesome works such as High School and A Mother's Touch, my 2 favorite fanfictions! Unfortunately, she left Wattpad long before I came to the DBZ fandom and I was upset I never got to tell her how much her works are so original and unique that I couldn't let go of my phone no matter how late it was in the night and no matter how sleepy I was. Very hopefully you'll come back ONE DAY to us. I will be waiting. 

And that's it, ya'll! If you know any good DBZ fanfictions, just let me know because I'm been digging around for a good read nowadays and no such luck.

Whoever is reading can do the challenge if you wish.

Byeee!