Twelve

I didn't think about it. I swept the hair from his face and he looked up at me. I couldn't read too far into his expression, but I could tell he wasn't used to being touched in a caring way. He looked like an abandoned puppy who'd finally found the person who would take him home. No one had ever looked at me that way.

I had no idea what it was like to be trapped in a sexless marriage. His problem actually seemed so much more trivial than mine. But I knew that feeling. I'd felt it once. The day Gisele took me home. If spending the night with Liam meant I could give him just a tinge of what she gave me, it was worth even more than the benji.

I kissed on Liam's neck, mimicking what he'd done on mine. Lips and tongue, moved them like a pair of butterfly's wings. My thoughts flickered in and out of existence. Most of the time I was concentrating on the sounds he made. Soft sighs, gentle groans, hushed curses. When I noticed him jerk through his hips I know I'd found a secret spot. It was near his throat, right next to his Adam's apple. I sucked his skin into a kiss, hoping I was doing it right, hoping it was turning him on. Every bit I got from him made me hungry for more. I smoothed a hand down his chest, felt how firm it was, how strong his muscles were. I played with his nipple like he'd done to mine. Then dipped my fingers in the cuts of his abs. He had to work out every day. I couldn't help but imagine what they'd feel like rubbing against my stomach.

I couldn't wait any longer.

I reached down, used both hands to open his fly.

He made a small sound at the back of his throat when my hand dipped inside. It was almost a chuckle. "Do you know what you're doing?"
"What, you think I can't handle you?"

I didn't wait for a response. I tugged his erection out of his underwear and held it in my hand. It was warm and pulsing softly. Alive. That part of him was way smoother than I imagined it would be. Felt like silk.

"After what happened last time," I whispered, staring at the deep ruddiness against my hand. "You're sure one to talk."

He laughed. "You got a point there."

"All I know is I've never felt like this about any other guy before. Not even close."

"Felt like what?"

I moved my hand up and down, mesmerized by all the thick veins cording his flesh. "Like I need you."

"I haven't felt like this in a long time either."

"Felt like what?" I asked, meeting his stare.
He bit his lip and grinned. "Like I could scratch diamonds with the tip of my dick."

We laughed together, mine louder than his.

He moved hair from the side of my face when mine had turned into a smile. "Don't worry, okay? One of these days real soon you're going to be freed from everything that's holding you back."

I had too many reasons not to, but I instantly trusted what he told me. Positive energy like that wasn't familiar to me.

Liam took my body, put it where he needed it, centered on his massive bed. He climbed me, then looked down at me, his dark hair falling into his eyes, the width of his shoulders making me feel tiny.

"How do you like to be stroked?"

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what I liked. "Slow."

He smiled. "Tonight is about you now. Tell me more. Tell me what you want."

I gave the most honest answer I could think of with his lips on my neck, his hand holding my boob, fingers squeezing my nipple. "I want you to love me."
The words came out breathless and ragged. I could feel my entire core trembling with embarrassment once they left my lips.

"Love you nice and slow." He grinned. "I can do that. I can do that all night long."

With our history, he knew he couldn't just say the words. In order for me to believe him he had to prove it to me. No talk.

Liam stared me straight in the eyes when he penetrated me. It was the longest, most erotic moment of my life.

The sky continued to sound pissed. Violent. For every few rolls of thunder there was a strike of lightening that I caught out the corners of my eyes. It was like magic, the pinks and purples and blues it created.

I waited for Liam to grunt and freeze inside me like he did the first time. All he did was move deep inside the constraints of my walls. No more than an inch separated the beginning and end of his strokes. It was like he was digging inside of me, searching for something, his hips grinding against mine. That time was so different than before.

His breathing was calm, his expression concentrated but relaxed. He was in control. With his weight over me I couldn't do much more than hold onto his sturdy biceps. I dug my nails into his skin, felt his muscles contract and release again and again. It was actually relaxing, the way he moved inside me. Slow, but steady. Paced, but determined. It was a special kind of massage.

I closed my eyes and tried to look at myself. Tried to see my body under Liam's as if I were a voyeur spying in the room. I pictured my legs bent, knees hugging his waist, then my hair splayed out at the pillow nearest to the headboard. I imagined that's all that could be seen from bird's-eye view since his big body devoured most of mine. It didn't feel like that though. His weight was heavy over me as he hovered, as he rode me. But he wasn't crushing me.
We weren't having sex. I think Liam was making love to me.

"Do you feel that?"

I opened my eyes feeling like a newborn kitten. "Liam..."

"Oh, yeah. Say it, babe. Say it like you mean it."

He grinned. I was embarrassed for whispering his name like that. It had been all I could formulate on my tongue. My thoughts were scrambled.

Liam never lost a beat. He kept moving deep for a while, then he pulled out some and moved shallow. It was absurd. I was clawing at him like some kind of savage, moaning and making breathy sounds to get him to go back to that sweet place buried way deep down inside me. One touch awakened a monster. He teased me and I hated it. I tightened my muscles around his girth and moved my hips against his thrusts. That's when his smile faded. That's when shit got real.

I'd never felt power like that. It was an electric sort of feeling. There he was with all his weight over me and yet there was a certain control I had over him.
One minute we were moving together, vibing, all rhythm, my eyes open but seeing nothing, not him, not the ceiling. Nothing. The next Liam was paused inside me, staring, breathing rough into my face.
No way. He couldn't have done it again.

____________________________________

Are you IN yet? Don't forget to sign up for my mailing list (huge kisses in advance!) to receive updates of my story + other exclusives (like giveaways + my "Behind the Cover" story) straight to your inbox! All you do is go here >> http://bit.ly/JoinABAMailingList

j'adore
xx

If you liked this, make sure to vote (by clicking the star at the bottom)!