Thirteen

I blinked my gaze back into focus. "Why'd you stop?"

He blushed. I trembled.

"I want to see you."

I paused in confusion, lips parted but not sure what to ask. He couldn't already see me? The lights were hardly even dimmed this time.

I made a small throaty sound, almost grabbed at him when he pulled out of me. Instead, I grabbed at the sheets underneath us and flickered my gaze to his erection. No surprise. Like I expected, the tip of the condom was empty. The rest was completely full, stretched to maximum capacity.

He smiled, smug. "Don't worry, gorgeous. It's yours in a sec. Come here."

Liam scooped me up and handled me effortlessly. I felt like a doll in his grasp as he rested his back against the thick neatly piled pillows near the tufted headboard, his erection standing straight up like a steel rod as he stretched his legs out in front of him. It was swollen and veiny and arrogant-looking. A little scary, yet so many parts of my body craved for it to be pushed back inside. He had me straddle him, then used a hand to guide his tip back inside me. I cringed as he penetrated me, held onto his chest with both hands. He eased his length inside me an inch at a time, so slow, his hands holding my hips to control how deep he went. Halfway devoured, he held me still and stared straight into my eyes.

His were the kindest blue. A black ring was around his iris like a cat's. He looked like he was in pain, suffering from some kind of deep torment. Or maybe that was him concentrating, his brows slightly furrowed, his lips parted just enough for me to see a twinkle of his white teeth.

"I want to see you move."

His command was soft, his voice hushed in a whisper.

I had no idea how to ride a man. Being in control like that was foreign to me in every way possible. But I couldn't just sit there like that, the pressure of his erection growing with each beat I stayed paused. So I listened to the rumble in the sky, moved my waist and hips to the rhythm of the thunder. The storm became the track I danced to.

My movements were tight. I was too nervous to do anything but grind on him. He watched with a focused scrutiny of my body. I felt so vulnerable. He could see everything. Every contour. Every detail. Every insecurity. He took it all in with a slow smile on one side of his mouth, his hands reaching up to curve around my ribcage. I shivered as he moved them up to cup my boobs.

"You're blushing."

"I know."

"You like it when I touch you, don't you?"

I smiled a smile I'd never smiled for anyone before. I knew because he looked at me the way no one had ever looked at me. The way his own smile widened, I'd revealed more than I could have with words, if I could have even thought of anything coherent to say. The more he touched me, the less I thought about each second between us, the easier it got to move. His hands stroked away my inhibitions like a guzzle of tequila.

Once I found s rhythm we both liked Liam leaned up and sank his fingers in my hair, pulled my neck to his mouth. His kisses were wet. I relaxed my breasts against his chest and shut my eyes. The more I focused on what his lips were doing, the harder I ground into his hips. I couldn't understand the little things he whispered into my skin. Soft meaningless words tangled guttural swear words. Those turned me on. Created fire.

"Yes, gorgeous." Liam relaxed back into the ethereal throne of pillows and closed his eyes, bit his lip. "Give it to me. Don't be shy."

He gave me a pat of encouragement on my ass. But I didn't need it. Him not watching brought out a different side to me. It was like he'd turned out all the lights. I moved. I really moved. I used my hips, my waist, my back and sexed him. I kept my balance with my palms pressed against his strong chest and whipped my hair, put my neck into it. No shame. No inhibitions. Each thrust was more deliberate than the last. His erection stretched deeper and deeper. The wet sounds didn't embarrass me anymore. I started liking the sound, craving the sound the way an itch craves to be scratched. Sweat on the nape of my neck, my collarbone, my upper lip. He opened and closed his eyes, bent his legs at the knee and grabbed my hips. I tried to move against his grip. Nothing.