three

It's Sunday today, and Tobias had a football game against Washington yesterday. They unfortunately lost, the score being 24-28. They now have 6 wins and 2 losses for this season so far.

Tobias's birthday is a week from today, and I'm trying to come up with something for him. He's kinda been down in the dumps lately, so I'm really trying hard to think of something that'll make him really happy and surprised.

I roll out of bed, and put on black running shorts, and an ASU t-shirt. I put my hair into a messy bun and just put on mascara, nude eyeshadow, and I do a cat eye eyeliner thing.

I make my bed, grab my computer, and lay on my bed watching Gossip Girl.

Someone knocks on my door, and I get up to answer it. I open the door and Kim stands there, looking awful as ever.

"Kim, you look horrible," I say.

"Yeah, I know. Are you gonna let me in or not? It's my room too you know."

I step away from the door and towards my bed. I lay back down on my bed and continue watching Gossip Girl. There's another knock on the door and I get up again to answer it, since Kim's sleeping.

I open up the door and see Tobias standing with a smile on his face.

"Hey," he says.

"Hey."

I reach up to kiss him and he kisses back. He walks into my room and I shut the door behind him. He sits on my bed and I sit next to him.

"Hi Kim," he says.

"Argh," she replies. Tobias and I laugh. "Shut up!"

Tobias and I lay back on my bed and start watching The Best of Me on my computer on Netflix.

+ + +
Friday
Tobias's birthday is on Sunday. His surprise should be here any minute.

Tobias and I are just hanging out in his room playing Go Fish. Childish, I know, but we can't help it.

My phone buzzes on the the bed next to me and I grab it seeing a text from Zeke.

Z: Go time, T

T: Awesome, Z

"Who was that?" Tobias asks when I put my phone back on the bed.

"Oh, just Zeke, asking what kind of alcohol would be good for his party tonight," I lie and he eyes me skeptically. I hate lying to him, but I'm not completely lying to him. I mean, I did say it was from Zeke. Someone knocks on the door and I know exactly who it is. "You should get that." I say.

He gets up and I get up after him. I grab my phone and start recording a video. He opens the door, and the entire gang is there, yelling, "Happy birthday, Four!"

"Oh my god, you guys are not here right now. Am I dreaming?"

"You're not dreaming," I say. "They're really here." He smiles and gives them all hugs. I give them hugs too.

We all go into Tobias's room, which is small as it is, but it feels totally tiny with all of us in here. We all catch up for awhile, and then I take the girls back to my room. I introduce them to Kim, and we talk more.

+ + +
Sunday
I wake up and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower, I wrap a dry myself off with a towel, and then put on a bra and underwear, then a bright orange/peach skater skirt, a white lace shirt that I tuck into the skirt, white socks with frilly lace, and tan heeled ankle boots.

I blow dry my hair, then curl it, and then put on a white flower crown.

I put on nude eyeshadow, then mascara, winged eyeliner, red/pink lipstick, and blush.

I put on a double heart ring, another heart ring with a diamond in it, the promise ring Tobias gave me for Valentine's Day 2 years ago that I wear everyday, a moon bracelet, and a bar necklace with a 't' on it.

The girls start to wake up and get dressed while I sit on my bed texting Tobias. When we're all ready to go, the girls and I walk over to Tobias's dorm room. We get there, and I knock on the door. Tobias opens it.

"Morning," I say.

"Morning." He smiles and I kiss his cheek. I grab his hand and pull him out into the hallway. The guys follow him out. Tobias and I lead the way to the diner on campus.

We get seated in a big corner booth and order drinks.

"Four?" I say.

"Mhm," he replies.

"I have one more present for you. I know you've been wanting a tattoo for a long time now, I have too, so I was thinking that we could go down there this afternoon, and each get one, and I'll buy yours," I say smiling.

"Really?" He asks.

"Yup."

"I love you."

I laugh and say, "I love you too." I kiss him and then the waitress comes back so we can order our food.

I know exactly what he wants for his tattoo. He's only told me about 10 times. He said that he wants these little symbols, different ones that mean these different virtues, like bravery, selflessness, honesty, intelligence, and kindness. He wants fire for bravery, holding hands for selflessness, a scale for honesty, an eye for intelligence, and a tree for kindness. All of the symbols would be going down his back in a line. He told me he saw the symbols around his house sometime when he was little.

Now, for me, I've always wanted a bird tattoo, but recently, since I haven't been with my parents or brother a lot, I want to get 3 ravens on my collarbone flying towards my heart.

+ + +
A few weeks later
It's been almost 4 weeks since Tobias and I got our tattoos and we finally have the bandages off.

Tobias and I promised each other that when we could take the bandages off we'd take them off at the same time.

Tobias comes over to my room and sits on my chair next to my desk. He takes off his shirt so he can take off the bandage and throws it on the bed. Ooh la la. I take off his bandage for him since he can't reach his back, then he takes off my bandage.

He smiles when he takes it off. He brushes a piece of hair behind my ear and kisses the tip of my nose.

"Do you want to stay over tonight?" I ask.

"Yeah." We get under the covers on my bed and he wraps his arms around me protectively.
____________
A/N: hey guys! Sorry for the slow updates... I'll try to start writing more from now on for you guys. Oh yeah, check out the video. Adele is amazing. I'm literally obsessed with this song.
Happy early Thanksgiving!
-ѧииα