thirty-three

Its been a few days since Tobias and I returned to Phoenix from Chicago, and classes start today.

We both don't have class until two, so right now Tobias is looking up flights, hotels, and rental cars on his laptop, and I'm reading a book. The Selection, to be exact. This will be, let's see, hm, the fifth time I'm reading this series, I think. It's just so good.

It's like everything I ever wanted as a child, in writing. You know, to be a princess, or a girl with a chance to become a princess, and to fall in love with a dashing and funny prince. But to also have a first love holding you back, and knowing the second one is so much stronger. It's just, ugh, it's incredible.

Anyway, Tobias found really good flights, leaving the morning of the Friday that spring break starts, because we both don't have classes on Friday, and coming back the following Saturday night. So we basically have nine days in Mexico, and we've found a few good, I mean amazing hotels, but we don't know what to pick. Free breakfast and wifi are musts, but they don't have both of those at every hotel down there.

"Hey, what about this one?" Tobias asks and I look up from the book. I use my finger as a bookmark, and look at the hotel in the picture on Tobias's computer. He flips through a couple of pictures, and the place looks beautiful. "There's free breakfast and wifi, and it's right on the beach."

"That's great," I smile and rest my arm on his shoulder as he shows me more pictures.

"Yeah, and it's also not that expensive."

"Fantastic!"

"I know right," he grins.

"Good job, baby!"

"Thank you," he responds and leans over to kiss me. I happily press my lips to his and I can't help smiling into the kiss. I pull away and lean back, opening my book and starting to read from where I left off.

I walk out the door at 1:30, wearing black skinny jeans with rips at the knees, a white cropped tank top, a jean jacket, and black and white high top vans

I walk out the door at 1:30, wearing black skinny jeans with rips at the knees, a white cropped tank top, a jean jacket, and black and white high top vans. See, I don't only wear high top converse. My hair is curled, and my backpack is slung over my shoulder, and I need to get to class. I lace my fingers with his and smile as we take the elevator to the ground floor.

We walk to the light rail stop and wait for it. The train arrives in a matter of minutes, and we get on, standing since there's no place to sit.

We ride the train until it stops in the middle of campus. Tobias and I walk together for awhile until we have to split off to get to different classes. I quickly peck his lips and walk away.

I arrive in the lecture hall a good five minutes before English begins, and doodle in my notebook.
      ☓  ☓
I got home around 3:15, and I knew Tobias wouldn't be back for another hour, because he has a two hour lecture today. If I were him, I would be hating my life right now. Two hour lectures are the worst thing ever created. I tried so hard this semester to not have anymore lectures longer than an hour, at most an hour and a half because I hate two hour lectures so much.