20. Fishing for Help

New message from Levi Carter (aka) Future Boyfriend.

Damn, I really need to change that name. I wasn't even that serious about it. It's just something Vanessa and I laugh at.

"Please open the door, it's so cold!" His text read.

Wait a minute, this is how my vision started! He sends me that text and then walks inside my house with what I think will be McDonald's? He then randomly takes his shirt off because of my heater! And then heaven forbid my mom comes.

"I brought you food!" He smiled gleefully, quickly landing a kiss on my cheek as he entered.

IT'S MCDONALDS! I REPEAT, HE BROUGHT MCDONALDS, WHICH ALSO HAPPENED IN MY VISION!

I'm gone.

"Aw thanks." I awkwardly spoke, gesturing for him to come and sit. "So like I said, I wanted to talk to you." I couldn't help to but feel really weirded out by everything.

"What about exactly?" He adorably ravaged through the McDonald's bag like a child, quickly pulling out the chicken nuggets.

"Well you probably already know I switched. And I just wanted to tell you that I didn't switch because of you I swear! I switched since it was really getting to that point where I can't even stand in the same room as Steven." I explained, watching him eat his food, showing no sign of emotion.

He began to speak again as he swallowed. "Look Arielle, I'm not mad. We just had so much fun that night and then all of a sudden you're gone."

I quickly replied to him. "I know! That's why I felt extra bad since we did have a good time. But trust me, since I'm just all of a sudden seeing how stupid I am, I think I'll switch back." I took a pause to bite off the bomb tasting chicken nugget. "But for now since our game is literally next week, all I have to do is try to see their cheating ways and blah blah blah."

"Damn it's hot in here." Levi smirked as he raised his hands up the heater.

What even is happening. Maybe I do have a random gift!

I blushed at the sight of Levi taking off his shirt, exposing his incredibly chiseled body.

Noticing me visibly checking him out, he spoke again. "You know, you can always just eat me instead of the chicken nuggets." He devilishly smirked, bursting into laughter as he ran his hand through his perfectly laid hair.

I quickly squinted my eyes at him in a 'are you serious?' Look.

"But anyway, I've really been missing y-" Levi was then quickly interrupted by death herself.

"Arielle help! These groceries are so heavy can you hel-" I then snapped my neck towards the door that was being opened my by mom.

NO
SHIT
UGH
TURTLES
MY VISION IS CONTINUING TO HAPPEN!

"I can help you with that!" Levi immediately ran to my mom shirtless with a childlike smile on his face.

My jaw dropped the second I watched my mom awkwardly look at the shirtless boy prancing towards her like a gazelle.

I buried my insanely terrified face onto my shirt from embarrassment and quickly tried my best to come up with an explanation about why there's a shirtless boy prancing towards her.

My mom let out a laugh as she pinched his flushed cheeks, then turning her eyes at me. "Arielle, you never told me about this handsome friend of yours." She smiled, taking off her shoes as Levi brought the groceries into the kitchen.