28. Plenty of Other Fish in the Sea Pt. 1

I woke up to the bright sun rays that demanded my eyes to wake up. I quickly placed my annoying strands of black hair away from my face, then looking to my right to see Xavier's head buried into my chest, which made me feel very uncomfortable.

I slowly turned myself away, loosening off his tight lock around my body. I then gently placed his arm off of me, only to make it hug me again, this time tighter.

What ever happened to him hating me?

Finally, after long aggravating moments of trying to make him let me go, I finally decided to wake him up and let him take notice of what he was doing.

"Wake up grandpa." I laughed.

"Mmhmhm."

"Xavier wake up." I continued, trying to wiggle out of his tight grasp as his brightly tinted lips rubbed against my neck.

"Ughh." He deeply groaned, pulling me in closer towards his body as my eyes widened.

"Okay seriously I'm gonna die." I exclaimed loudly, visibly making him wake up.

"What the hell!" He yelled out, rapidly letting go off me. "What did you do to me?" He yelled out louder, moving his body at the other end of the bed as far away from me.

"You tell me! You were the one hugging me and everything!" I quickly got up, straightening out my crinkled shirt.

"Did we?" We furrowed his eyebrows.

"No! God no! You just had a nightmare and I tried waking you up to make you snap out of it but instead you just pulled me into bed with you." I replied, grabbing my bags to leave this awkward situation.

"Oh." He let out a cute but subtle pout, his grey eyes dilating into mine.

My eyes couldn't help but look down at something that was starting to capture my attention.

Is he? Oh my god! Ew! Ew! I'm leaving!

"Hey, I'm gonna go, I don't wanna continue being a problem to you and your sweet grandma." I awkwardly started walking out the room, his face seeming to look clueless of what I was looking at. "Bye!"

"Hey wait!" He yelled behind me.

"Um yea?" I sighed, turning around to look at him.

"Why were you looking down there." He queried curiously, the sun hitting against his silver eyes.

"Look down where?" I played dumb, hoping he doesn't get further into this topic.

"Never mind." He raised an eyebrow at me, his voice remaining familiarly deep and husky just like last night.

"Look, thank you for everything you've done for me and also tell your grandma I love her!" I laughed anxiously, proceeding to walk downstairs with my bag.

Hopefully I can leave peacefully without her coming out of nowhere, asking me to have breakfast with them.