Chapter Nineteen- 'Stranger Douche'?

Edits were and are being made little by little to the previous chapters of His Number. Just an FYI. Nothing too drastic. 

Cover by riodekovil on the side! I love it when I get covers/banners unasked. It just makes me feel so..appreciated XD Thanks for everyone and anyone who did that! They will be going up with the upcoming chapters (: 

As for this chapter, I give thanks to caramelapplee for reading it and giving me feedback. You are amazing Em! (: And lastly...........I hope y'all enjoy (;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Nineteen- ‘Stranger Douche’?

Charlotte Everley

                I was probably the only one taking notes in the entire class.

                “In this situation, the limit does not exist.” Mrs. Black said, her back facing us as she wrote on the white board. I sighed.

                “Hey.” A voice came hushed from my right as I sketched a quick graph of what Mrs. Black had drawn on the board. “Hey!” Furrowing my eyebrows, I looked from side to side, noting that the person beside me was nodding off onto his textbook and grimaced when I saw drool.

                “In a graph like this, it can be said to be unbounded or reaching positive infinity.” Mrs. Black’s voice jolted me back to the lesson. I wrote down more notes.

                “Charlotte!” This whisper, now louder, made me turn my head once again. But this time, instead of a guy sleeping on his math textbook, I saw Linc. I gasped slightly at the sudden change. Then I looked around him to see the original guy in a different seat diagonal to him, still asleep. When my eyes returned to Linc’s, I felt my lips purse. Then he smirked, but it was crooked—too crooked. Looking at it now, it looked like a weird smile.

                Not like a certain bad boy.

                Ignoring him, I went back to taking notes.

                “In the opposite situation, it would be going towards negative infinity.” I sketched another graph, trying to ignore Linc beside me. Then I heard my bag being ruffled, looked down, and saw Linc pulling something out of the smallest pocket.

                “Hey!” I closed my mouth with a pop, aware that the volume of my voice was too loud to be ignored by Mrs. Black.

                “Is there a problem, Charlotte?” Mrs. Black’s inquired, her front now facing us. I heard the movement of people straightening themselves behind me.

                “No I just..dropped my pencil.” Mrs. Black’s eyes dipped down to my hand, which I knew still held a pencil. I smiled weakly as I lifted it. “I got it now.” She seemed a little bemused, but continued with her lesson. From the corner of my eye, I saw Linc holding back laughter. I saw my phone in his hand.

                “Give it to me.” I whispered, holding my hand out.

                “Oh baby, I will.” He whispered suggestively, his face closer to mine. I felt people staring at the two of us interact and sighed. Glancing at the board and then at my phone, I decided that taking notes was more important.