Chapter Three: A Fire Dragons Celestial Princess

*Lucy's Pov, the next day at the guild*

"Hey Lucy, I heard about last night!" Mira shouted at me from down the bar counter.

Instantly I could feel my face began to burn. I clenched onto the bar stool tightly in panic. I put my head down to cover the embarrassment that had spread across my face in the form of blush.

How did Mira find out about that?! Who else knows?! Oh god... Natsu...

"I'm not sure what you're talking about Mira." I put on a fake smile as she came closer and leaned over the counter.

"Oh come on Lucy, I know that Natsu went over last night. I helped him make you soup!" Mira giggled with a mischievous grin on her face.

I laughed inside, I knew Mira helped him make that. Even though he insisted he made it himself. Either way it was still sweet.

Mira was now only a few inches from my face. That devilish grin I had only seen a few times on her pale features.

"Is that all you know about?" I asked, somewhat hoping that she didn't hear about me confessing my love to Nastu.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She snickered.

"Mira! Come on!" I pleaded hoping to get something out of her, just in case she knows exactly what went down.

" So how is your boyfriend?" Levy asked as she sat next to me and joined the conversation.

"You know?! And hes not technically my boyfriend." I said in shock, embarrasment filled my body.

"Come on Luc! Who do you think Natsu went to for help? You didnt think he came up with all that on his own did you?" Levy smiled at me.

"Of course he's gonna tell us how it went!" Mirajane laughed.

"Oh man, how many other people know?" I asked as I buried my face in my hands.

"Other than us I think only Gray knows." Levy replied..

"WHAT? EVEN GRAY?!" I nearly screamed, getting the attention of almost the entire guild.

"Whats wrong Lucy?" Wendy asked from a table not far away.

"Oh nothing, Wendy. Every things fine." I smiled.

"Okay!" Wendy smiled back before going back to her little chat with Ezra.

"I think Natsu said something about also going to Gray for advice." Levy said as she put her finger on her lips in thought.

"Was it really that hard for him that he had to go to all of you?" I asked, honestly did he really not have any confidence?

"I don't know, why don't you ask him?" Mira said, looking past me.

"Ask me what?" I heard from behind me.

I whirled around on my stool, my eyes landed on the shirtless man with a scaly looking scar and soft pinkish hair.

I felt a smile form on my face at the sight of him. He looked down to me, a small sweet smile flashed across his somewhat manly but childish features.

"Morning, Lucy!" He chimed.

"Morning!" I beamed.

"Wow, Lucy. I've never seen that smile before." Levy seemed to say under her breath but to me at the same time.

"I came to see if you wanted to go to lunch with me, Lucy!" Natsu said, a hint of shyness in his voice.

"Sure! I could use a break from all these questions!" I flashed a look to Levy and Mira before standing up next to Nastu.