Chapter 2

Hey guys so heres chapter 2!(: I wanna say thank you to AllNaturalDancer2013 for my Awesome book cover!!!! :D Soo i hope you guys like it.(:

Relax. Just Relax. I told myself over, and over again. Nicole is mine now, no one is going to know that I have her they’ll never take her away from me again, not ever!

Nicole should be waking up in about an hour, I need to kill time. All I can do is think about her even though she’s just in the next room. All of my thoughts are about her every last one of them, the way she looks, how her body feels in my arms, her long soft black hair, and her soft brown eyes that I just want to look into forever.

~~

I walk into Nicole’s bedroom to see that she’s still asleep. I pull up a chair close to her bed so I’ll be right next to her when she wakes up. She starts to stir in her sleep, her eyes fluttering open.

Once her eyes are open they land on me, fear crosses her features as she starts to scream, and try to get off the bed.

I rush over to her and grab her in my arms.

“Let me go” She screams, while thrashing trying to get out of my hold.

She punches my right in the face, I just sit there shocked that she just punched me.

I see that she’s out of my grip and making her way to the door but I run to her and tackle her to the floor and straddle her hips.

“Don’t you ever do that again”

I slapped her across the face, as she winces from the pain and starts to cry.

“You have to be a good girl from now on or I will have to teach you a lesson my love” I whisper in her ear.

“Now stop crying” I yell.

She winced from my sudden outburst.

“P-please don’t hurt m-me” she chocked out between sobs.

“I won’t hurt you unless I have to my love”

I lean down and kiss her on her cheek and say

“I love you.”

She’s just lays there not even saying I love you back. I feel a pang of hurt in my chest she should love me as much as I love her, but one way or another she’s going to love me, I know it.

“Now I’m going to get off and you have to promise me not to run, if you do, you will have to pay the consequences”

“Do you understand” I yell.

“Y-yes” she stutters out.

I get up off of her and bring her up with me. I just stand there holding Nicole in my arms, loving the feeling of her closeness.

“”Now you go lay down while I go get you your food” I whisper.

She just simply nods and walks over to her bed. I just stand there for a second longer just looking at her. Once I’m out of the room I close the door, and lock it behind me to make sure that she doesn’t escape.

Her waking up wasn’t quite what I expected, I thought she was going to be so happy to see me again. I know deep down inside that she truly loves me, she just doesn’t know it yet. I just have to make her see it.

Walking over to the kitchen, thinking of what I should make her. I know that grilled cheese was one of her favorites. Every morning she would go down to the local café across the street from her apartment, and order a grilled cheese and a sweet tea. I used to stand outside the café just watching her as she just sits there eating her breakfast.

 All the memories of me just watching her are still fresh in my mind, Like that one day she decided to take a stroll in the park, the breeze just gently blows her hair out of her face to show how beautiful she is, she looks as she doesn’t have a care in the world just enjoying the wonderful day. How I wish I was walking with her, holding her hand. But now since I have her I can do that soon, she just has to get used to the fact of being with me forever.

When I was done making her food I brought it to her room to see her just sitting there with a blank look on her face.

“Your foods done my love” I said while setting it down on her bed side table.

“Please just let me go, I promise I won’t tell anyone, just please” Nicole says while she starts to cry.

I sit down next to her and pull her into my arms, she tries to get away from me but I just tighten my arms around her to make sure that she stays there.

“I’m sorry but I can’t do that my love. Your mine now and you always will be. Me and you are going to be together forever.”

She starts to sob even harder into my chest as I continue to speak.

“I know you love me Nicole you just don’t know it yet”

“Now eat up” I say while getting up from the bed.

“Remember Nicole, your mine and nothing’s going to change that”

I walk out of the room and close and lock the door. I walk over to the couch and lay down, I need a plan to make her see how much she loves me, because she’s not going anywhere she’s going to be with me forever.

Please Comment, Vote, and FAN :D