Chapter 6

Ahh!!! A new chapter finally!! lol im sorry it took so long. I hope you guys like it! :D

I’m going to ask her to marry me, she said she loves me, so I know she’ll say yes. The image of her in a wedding dress, standing right beside me at the altar, saying our vows. It’s the perfect plan to make her mine forever. I’m not going to ask her just yet, but maybe soon. I look over at the time to see its only 10 am. I already had breakfast with my love. I think she’s starting to get used to the fact that she’s never going to leave here, and that she’s going to be mine forever.

~~

I haven’t checked the news since I got her, maybe no one knew she was missing and hasn’t reported her being gone yet. I sat down on the couch, turning the TV on to channel 3 news. I sat there wide eyed at the screen. No, no this can’t be happening. The women on the screen saying that they have knew news about Nicole Carmichael’s disappearance, that they have a suspect. Right when she said that a picture of me popped up on the screen. Ace William Grey. Age 24. Brown hair, brown eyes.

 “If you have seen this man please call the police and report it.” The woman on the TV said. I sat there shocked. How could they know it was me? I had been careful.

I kept on watching the news to see if they have any more news, but all they kept talking about was me, and Nicole.

We have to go. I can’t stay here and risk the chance of them coming for me again, and taking my love away from me. That will never happen, I won’t let it!

~~

After I was done packing I was thinking of somewhere we could go. I have a summer house about 12 hours from here. That’s it! We’ll go there. Its deserted no one will go there. I was planning on surprising Nicole with a vacation, but it looks like we have to go a little bit early.

I walk to Nicole’s bedroom, and unlocked the door. I walked in and saw her sitting on the bed, against the headboard. Oh how I love her. She looks so beautiful sitting there, like and angel. My own personal angel sent for me, and me only.

“Hello my love. I’ve got a surprise for you.” I said while walking over to her.

I sat down on the bed pulling her into a hug. She just sat there not moving, her whole body stiff. Why doesn’t she like me touching her? Why does she have to act like this, I might have to teach her another lesson soon if she keeps this up.

“Why aren’t you hugging me back, do I have to teach you another lesson my dear” I said sternly.

I heard a quite sob come from her as she moved to hug me back.

“Now that’s my girl” I said while kissing the top of her head.

“Now my love I need you to pack, the suitcase is in the closet. I’ll be back in 20 minutes, and you better be packed”

She looked up at me with fear in her eyes.

“Why?” she asked hesitantly.

“It’s a surprise my love.”             

I put her back down on the bed, and press my lips to hers. She tries to pulls away but I keep her head still.

“Remember what I told you” I snap.

“I-I’m sorry” she stutters out

“It’s okay my dear, I love you.” I say as I press one more kiss to her beautiful lips.

“I love you to” she whispers, as she’s holding back tears.

“20 minutes” I reminded her on my way out.

Remember to..

Comment, Vote, and FAN! :D