Chapter 9

Hello there new chappie!!! :D So i found out yesterday i cant pronounce "Horror" its sounds like im saying whore. I went to the store and asked the lady if they have little shop of horrors and she said okay ill look but i found it before her and when she saw the dvd i had she sad oooh i thought you said little shop of whores. bahahaa My friend was like she would of proably brought you back a porno. hehe anyway hope you like the chapter! (:

Images of the guy I just killed flashed through my mind. The way the bullet went right through his forehead, the blood splattering on the wall behind him, how his limp body fell to the floor. I forgot the rush killing gave me. I remember what I did to my last love. She betrayed me, she lied, and I got her back the only way I could think of. I killed her.

I remember grabbing her from behind, taking my knife out and running the blade against her delicate neck, and in that one quick movement, I slit her throat. Her body crashing to the floor, she threw her hands up and grabbed her neck, chocking, trying to breath. The look of pain and horror of what I did to her was across her beautiful face. Her hands became loose against her neck, and then she died, her lifeless eyes looking right at me. I miss her. I do miss, Anna, but she lied to me and she deserved to die. She didn’t deserve my love.

I came out of my thoughts and continued to focus on the road, looking over at Nicole I saw that she fell asleep. Her head leaning against the window, she looked so beautiful when she slept. I would always sneak into her room and watch her sleep for a few hours, she never noticed.

Just 2 more hours and Nicole and I will finally be at our new house. I know she’s going to love it.  It’s out in the middle of nowhere. No one will find us. Nicole and I will be left alone to live our life together for the rest of our lives. When we get there me and Nicole will be sharing a room. I’ll let her out of the room once and a while, I just need to know that she’ll won’t run away from me, but I trust her with my life so I know she won’t run. She’s going to be so happy that me and her get to share a room together, sleeping in the same bed, cuddling together. Happiness surged through me just thinking about sleeping in the same bed as Nicole.

~~

I stopped the car, and looked at our new home. I smiled, knowing how much Nicole’s going to love it.

“Nicole, we’re here” I said while I gently shook her, trying to wake her up. Her body stirred slightly, and her eyes slowly fluttered open. I saw her eyes land on the house, and her eyes went slightly wide. I knew from her expression she already thought the house was amazing. Then her eyes landed on me.

“What do you think?” I asked smiling.

“It’s beautiful.” She said with a small smile.

When she said that, it made me smile even wider.

“Just wait until you see the inside, my love”

I got out of the car, and made my way around to help Nicole out. I grabbed her in my arms, and hugged her tightly. I pulled away looking at her beautiful face, gently putting my lips on hers I kissed her, and she kissed me back. She never kisses me back! All the love I have for her went into that kiss, I now know that Nicole really loves me. I stopped kissing her and looked at her.

“I love you, my dear”

“I love you to” She whispered.

Once we got all the bags inside, I put them all in the living room.

“Your house is really beautiful ace.” She said.

“I know, and it’s now our house Nicole” I said smiling.

I grabbed her hand, and led her into our bedroom. I looked over at her and I could tell by her eyes that she loved the room.

“This is our room Nicole”                   

Shock filled her features “O-our room” she stuttered.

“Yes, my love. Our room. You don’t have to stay locked up in your room by yourself anymore my love. ”

“Really?” she asked smiling.

“Yes, my dear. Really.”

Do you think she's falling for ace or is she just playing him?!

 Atleast 15 comments for next chapter.. i dont get many comments anymore /:

Vote, Comment, and FAN! :D