Chapter 8

New chapter! Okay so a lot of people have been asking me to do nicoles pov so i did.(: I hope you guys like it!!  Ben barnes is ace. :D Hotness! Pshh he could kidnap me anytime ;D Idk who should play nicole who do you think should play nicole?

:D

Nicole’s POV.

I glanced over at him making sure he didn’t notice me looking. He was looking straight ahead focusing on the road. I slipped my hand underneath the seat, and I felt the cold metal of the gun touch my hand. I gripped the gun with my hand and pulled it out slightly. Glancing over at ace again, he’s still focusing on the road. I pulled the gun out fully and hid it on my right side making sure he didn’t see. I look straight ahead to see that there are no cars on the road, except for us. I pulled the gun out and clicked the safety off, and pointed it at ace.

“Pull over.” I Yell.

He looks at me with shock written all over his face. I could tell by his eyes that he felt hurt, and betrayed by me.

“Pull over.” I repeated.

He pulled the car over to the side of the road.

“Nicole put it down” he said softly but I could tell he’s trying not to snap.

“No!” I yell

I glanced down real quick to see his hand moving slowly towards mine, but in that second I looked down he went for the gun. I was too quick, I pulled the trigger and a loud bang rang throughout the car.

I snapped my eyes open, and looked around. No, it was just a dream. No, no why couldn’t it be real? I thought I finally killed him, but no it had to be a dream. The tears building up in my eyes, I held them back not wanting to cry in front of this psycho.

I just wanted all of this to be over, I want to go home. I felt the urge to cry, but I didn’t let myself.

I need to be strong, I told myself. It’s the only way I can get out. I need to stay strong, and think of a plan.

The past few weeks he’s had me, all I’ve been doing is crying. But the day he told me that he had a surprise for me, and that I need to pack my things. I knew it wasn’t a surprise. He just needs to leave before they found me. I heard the echo of the TV from the living room, he was watching the news. They were looking for me, and they knew he took me. That day I heard that, it gave me hope. I need to find a way to make him trust me, and maybe he won’t keep me locked in a room. I just need a plan, and then I can try and escape.

Ace’s POV.

I looked over at Nicole, and smiled. She’s looking out her window, looking beautiful as always. I’m so lucky to have her. I look over at the time, to see its only 11:02. We’ve been on the road for about an hour and a half now. I look to see if we need gas, shit! I was hoping that I wouldn’t run out of gas for at least another hour.

“We’re going to stop for gas, my love.” I told her

She jumped when I spoke, like she was deep in thought and forgot that I was there.

“Okay” She whispered.

I looked up to see a sign, saying 10 miles to the next gas station.

~~

I pulled into the gas station, its deserted. No other cars are parked here, except for mine. I look over at Nicole to see her still looking out the window. I took my gun out from the back seat, and stuck it in the back of my pants, looking over at her once again making sure she didn’t see.

“We’re going to go in now my love, stay in the car until I come to your side.” I warned

I got out of the car, and closed the door shut. I made my way around the car, and opened Nicole’s door. Helping her out, I grab her hand.

“Don’t you dare think about running, or saying anything to anyone. Got it?” I said lowly.

“Y-yes” she stuttered.

“Okay, good.” I said while kissing her cheek.

She gave me a small smile, and I smiled back. I love when she smiles. It makes my heart melt. I love her so much, sometimes it hurts.

We made our way into the gas station, and I led Nicole over to some food, and told her to pick out some food for us. Once she was done, we went to the front counter and paid for everything.

“40 dollars on, pump 2” I said politely.

The guy behind the counter just nodded, and gave me a strange look. What’s his problem, I thought. I look up and saw the TV on. My eyes got wide to see my picture on the TV. I looked over at that guy to see him reaching for the phone.

“Don’t even think about it” I told him while I grabbed my gun and pointed it at him.

I heard Nicole gasp beside me, but I ignored her. I have to focus on the guy in front of me.

“P-please don’t shoot me” he begged

I smiled at him. “Sorry, but I have to” I said. I pulled the trigger and the bullet went right through his forehead. Blood splattered the wall behind him, his body fell against the wall and slid to the floor. Nicole’s scream fill me ears. I tighten my grip on her arm, and she immediately stops screaming. I look over at her to see tears pouring down her face.

I pull her into a hug. “Shh. Nicole, it’s okay. He had to die, or he would of told the police, and they would of taken you away from me.”

I kept trying to calm her down, after a couple of minutes she finally stopped crying.

“Are you okay my love?” I asked.

“I’m fine” she whispered.

I smiled at her and led her back to the car.

Vote, comment, and FAN! :D