Chapter 4

Hello there(: Heres chapter 4!! Ooooh and im not sure if im going to do nicoles POV and im sorry its not that long anyways i hope you guys like it!! and ill update as soon as i can! ;D

Everything has to be perfect. This has to win her over! If it doesn’t I don’t know what I’m going to do. I’m making Nicole a romantic dinner, I just know she’ll love it. What girl doesn’t love a romantic dinner? This is step one of making her fall in love with me. I already have everything planned out, I went out and bought Nicole a beautiful dress, that I know will make her look stunning! Everything is cooking, roasted chicken with vegetables, and a nice salad with bread rolls. I know it’s one of Nicole’s favorites. I remember over hearing her say that when she was out to eat with her friends. The food is almost ready. I just have to make sure Nicole is getting ready for our wonderful date.

“Nicole, are you getting ready” I say while I knock on the door.

I hear shuffling from inside the room and then I her a faint

“Yes”

“Good. I know you’ll look beautiful in that dress. I’ll be back in half an hour to get you my love”

With that I went back into the kitchen to make sure everything is all good. I can’t help the excitement building up in me. I just know everything is going to be perfect. I was thinking of one thing that I would love to do with her, but I’m not quite sure if she’s ready for that, yet. I might give her a little more time until we make love, but if tonight goes perfectly then I will make love to her tonight.

~~

The food is done, and it looks perfect! I set the table, put out our food, and lit some candles. Everything looks amazing. I really hope Nicole likes it, she better like it specially after that talk I gave her yesterday.

I head over to Nicole’s room and knock on the door before I walked in, and there she stood in the middle of the room looking beautiful in the dress I bought her. It was a black strapless dress the flowed down right above her knees. I stood there admiring her beauty, but she looks stiff and scared. Maybe she’s just nervous. Yea, that’s it she’s just nervous. I told myself in my head.

I walk up to her and take her hands in mine.

“You look beautiful Nicole” I say while I placed a kiss on her cheek.

“T-thank you” she stutters out sounding scared.

“You’re welcome my love”

I smile at her and lead her out of her room. This was the first time she has ever been out of her room. I lead her to the dining room to where I set up our dinner. I look at her, to see what she thinks, but she just has a blank face. She doesn’t like it! I worked so hard on it. That ungrateful bitch!

“Calm down. Just calm down” I told myself in my head.

“What do you think?” I ask Nicole.

She looks up at me, with a small smile.

“I-it looks really g-good” she stutters out

I smile at her.

“I worked really hard on it”

I knew she would like it, I knew it!

We were in the middle of dinner, I think everything was going good. We were actually talking, but only when I ask her something, it’s a start. We were both done with dinner, and I think it was time.

“Did you enjoy dinner my love?”

“Y-yes, it was g-great”

I smile at her while getting up, I grab her hand and pull her into a hug. Her body was so stiff, but I know it was just because she was nervous.

I pulled away looking at her, and then I led her into the room, closing the door behind me.

Ooh shit cliffhanger!! What do you think is going to happen?! :O

Remember to

Comment, Vote, and FAN :D