Partners In Crime

Parters in Crime (Set it off song bae)  

The song is sorta romantic, but whatever. I mad Sam blush. That's all CX I just needed some good 'ole trio friendship.

With a twist >:3

So do you think this should be a story later? Maybe not now, but soon? I kind of like a criminal trio. I've got the hacker, the brains, and the brawn. The whole package deal here. 

Haha, kind of an AU I suppose. I didn't really set a specific timeline. 

I'd say they're around twenty here. The GIW are trying to bring them in, obviously. And Vlad is just however you wish to interpret him for now I guess. c: I like it though.

I've always kind of wondered about criminal life in shows y'know? Like, Dexter. I don't know. I like the mysterious vibe. Although.... He DID become a lumberjack and lose his wife and had to abandon his son... so... Ya.. I guess that's not too good. But what about The Teen Titans? Like uh, THE HIVE FIVE? I like Jinx, although... her life kinda sucks too. Aghh... I just want to write something where the bad guys are good. Like anti-heros! Kinda like Jason, y'know red-hood? Even though he kills criminals... he's still pretty cool. Dexter killed criminals too.... Does that make THEM criminals?  Isn't that what I said I wanted though? uh... Whatever. My point is......... I like Red Hood's - Jason's - Vibe. He's cool y'know? The perfect amount of villainy and heroism.

ANYWAY vvv

Haha.... Rambling... agaaaaiiiiin... I think I just need to make a rambling book on here. It'd be so much easier. I wouldn't even care if anyone read it. I just like to talk. And type. I just like others to hear it though. I'd call it 'Pondering?' Or uh... 'Though processes?' I don' know... Oh my god.

Uhhh... Yeah Enjoy though! vvv

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny put a finger to the com in his ear and ducked around an alleyway corner, "You there, Sammy?" He picked up the duffel bag next to him and threw it around his shoulder.

It was around eleven at night. Dark. The best time to do something like this.

He heard the telltale static of a reply through the mini-speaker, "Yeah, did you lose 'em yet?"

Danny looked around the corner carefully, making sure he couldn't be seen. The red and blue lights that had been behind him moments before could be seen driving away. The siren of the cars were fading into oblivion. "All clear, Sammy" He stepped away from the shadows and took in his surroundings, "Where to?"

Sammy, of course referred to one of his best friends. Samantha Manson. You could call her that. Although, you'd most likely end up sliced to bits and hidden away in someone's trash-bag. Ha.

As far as he could tell he hadn't gone that far. He was still fairly close to the downtown area.

He hadn't been there to see the sights either. He had just gotten done breaking into the jewelry store right smack dab in the middle of town. It was fairly easy, of course though. Ghost powers and all. He did end up getting spotted though. He was chased away by a squad of the cops and then some. He got the grand prize though.

"You're close. Two blocks east, can't miss it. Tucker said he'll be here later."

Ah, Tucker. Their tech man. The go-to guy for the info on their jobs and updates on all the people they had after them. The things that man could do with the most primitive of technology enthralled him. I mean, who else knew someone that could hack into the government as quick as him? Other than the government...