Doppelgänger

Doppelgänger: in legend, the often sinister ghostly double of a person that haunts its living counterpart...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny looked across the dark room at the boy in the corner. He could barely make out the glowing outline and poisonous eyes of the figure.

Phantom.

He didn't pay much mind to the other person in his room. He simply lay on his side and stare right back at him. It was something he was used to.

The boy never spoke, just watched and meddled in his life.

The part that worried Danny most though, was the other boy's appearance. He looked exactly like Danny himself. The only difference being the hair and eye color.

Danny had tried getting others to see the boy, discreetly. He knew they couldn't though. Who would miss a snowy haired stranger stalking someone they know? And it wasn't like the boy was hiding in the shadows all the time. He outright followed him, like a lost puppy.

Sometimes he wondered if he even existed... He's push that though away though, because he'd mess with him. He knew.

Danny'd get in trouble for something he didn't do. He'd hear his mother say hi to him when he wasn't in the room.

He'd seen the other boy turn into him.

He had no explanation for it. No reason for the being that constantly trailed him.

He was just a a shadow... A Doppelgänger. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

...'Sup? I had this rolling around... so yeah. I also put it on fanfiction :P It probably won't show for a bit though, you know...

Anyways. A Doppelgänger is pretty much a spirit that takes on your form and messes with you.

Or... an evil twin.

How's that for an excuse? "HYO! WHAT DID YOU DO!?" and... "I DIDN'T DO IT! IT WAS MY DOPPELGÄNGER!"

That's fair right? You'd believe me 

Reason for 'Splatter Party'

BY THE WAY!!!! Have you ever seen 'Deadman Wonderland'? I'm gonna watch it. It sounds AWESOME.... And super dark.

I like dark things though :3