Until We Meet Again {Mindless Behavior Story}

ETERNITY

2001:

Me and my mom just moved to town. I was so nervous, I felt like I had to puke. My mom and I just got done unpacking when the doorbell rings.

Mom: Baby get that please.

Me: Okay mommy.

I get the door and a pretty lady and a little boy about a year older was there. I got a little scared. I run back into the house.

Me: Mommy!

My mom goes to the door. She shakes hands with her. The little boy looks at me and I smile.

Boy: I'm Rayan. But my mommy and daddy call me Ray.

Me: I'm Eternity.

Mom: Well come in.

Lady: We can't. We have to go meet my mother at her house. She says that we have to come.

Ray: *looks at my mom* My daddy is in the army!

My mom laughs. They then leave and we finish unpacking. From that day, me and Ray spend almost everyday together and we eventually became best friends.

SEVEN YEARS LATER:

It was my eleventh birthday and everyone was there. We had a lot of games and everything. Ray was sittin in the corner. He's been sad since he found out his brother passed away. I go over to him.

Me: What's wrong?

Ray: I'm going to L.A. for a while. I'm don't know if I'm coming back.

It feels like my heart jumped out of it's chest. I start to cry.

Me: You can't leave me and my mom alone with my dad. Please don't leave.

He gets up and hugs me. I push him away. I run inside and hide in my room. Later on that day, Ray came to my house to ay good-bye.

RAY:

Eternity's mom(EM): Baby come downstairs to say good-bye.

Eternity: No! He wants to leave us go ahead. I don't want to see him.

I feel tears come to my eyes. My mom touches my shoulder but I walk towards the door. Then I hear running behind me. I turn around to see Eternity.

Eternity:*hugs me* I'll miss you Ray. Please don't forget to call me.

I smile at her. I nod and me and my mom walk out the house. Then, we o on our way.

(On the way to L.A.>>>>)

=========================================================================

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO IT MIGHT NOT BE THAT GOOD.