First Date 2

ETERNITY:

That night, I could not pick out what to wear. Ray comes into the room with is shirt off. Me....I just had on my underwear.

Me: Ray!! I'm getting dressed!

Ray: Yeah right. I just came to get my shirt.*he stares at the bruises and marks*

Me: Ray please let me get dressed.

He knew he was making me uncomfortable so he left. I looked through the closet. I finally got my outfit.(side>>>) When I get dressed, I step outside. Ray looks at me. We were matching.

Me: Let's go.

We leave and make it to the movies. We go to see Identity Thief. During the middle of the movie, I get up and go to the restroom. While coming back, I bump into someone.

??: Eternity?

Me: Oh my gosh Ace!!!

Me and Ace Primo used to date. I guess I attract famous guys.

Ace: So how you doing with your fam?

Me:*head down*My mom passed and my dad went back to jail. But me and Danny are good.

Ace: Sorry for your loss. What about my angel Jordan?

Me: Oh good. She's at my grana's house right now. So who you here with?

Ace: With my cousin. You remember Jacob.

Me: Yeah. The one that kept flirting with me and you threatened to beat up.*laughs*

Ace: Yep. Who you with?

Me: My boyfriend Ray. You know from MB.

I see his face expression change. He still had feeling for me.

Ace: Well call me if you wanna hang out.

Me: Okay. Same number?

Ace: Yep.

We hug and he leaves. I turn and see Ray. He looked jealous.

Ray: Who was that? Was that Ace?

Me: Yeah. He's really cool. It was nice to meet him in person.

Ray: Oh that's cool. So the movie's over. You wanna get Jordan and go eat or do something else first?

Me: No. I wanna see my baby.

We go to my grana's house. I walk in. Then I see grana walking through.

Grana: Baby T! How are you?

Me: Grana I'm good. This is my boyfriend Ray.

Grana: Nice to meet you.

Ray: You too.

Grana: I know she aint tell you my name but call me Grana. Everyone on the block does.

Me: So how's Big daddy?

Grana: He's doing great. He's getting better. They said in a few days, he can come home. Oh sorry about Shylo.

Me: It's okay.

Ten Jordan comes running downstairs.

Jordan: MMMOOOOMMMMMMYY!!!!

Me: Hey baby.

Jordan: Hi Ray Ray!

Ray: Hey baby girl.

Me: We gonna have her back by the evening tomorrow.

Grana: Alright. Bye babies.

Me, Ray, & Jordan: Bye.

I can't get Ace out of my head. Is it me, or did he get sexier? Wait, I'm supposed to be with Ray. Ace always had his ways of getting to girls. He was a player until he met me. Ray picks Jordan up out the car. She laughs with him. We go inside and I see Ace again. He was talking to Jacob. Jacob looks at me. I shake my head. He gets the message and doesn't say anything. We sit down and order food. While we're eating, Ray's phone vibrates.