Familiar?

ETERITY:

When we got to Best Buy, a lot of girls were lined up outside. We walk in. I see Mindless Behavior just sitting there talking. They stop and look at us.

Danny: Is it just me, or does it look like they're staring at Terni.

The girls nod. I turn around really fast. I couldn't believe that I was turning red. Danny started to laugh.

Danny: Oh my gosh. Ray Ray is coming...Wait, don't you like Ray Ray Terni?

I turn around to see they were telling the truth. He was coming. He reminded me of someone but I can't remember. I look at Jordan. Her shoes were untied so I bend down to tie them.

??:Hey.

I look up to see Ray Ray. I'm trying not to freak out. I get done tying her shoe and I stand up.

Ray Ray: Well....Can I at least get a hug from a fan.

I hug him. I didn't want to let go but I had to.

Ray Ray: So what's your name?

Me: Eternity Stevens. These are my friends(gco)

Ray Ray: Wait Eternity Stevens? Is your mom named Shylo? And your dad Marcus?

Me:*a little weirded out*Yeah. But my dad is in jail. How do you know this about me?

He pulls out a little piece of paper with my hand writing from when I was little. It was a letter to my friend .....wait a minute.

Me: Your R-ray-raya(gco)

Ray Ray: Yeah.

I hug him. For awhile. Then I hear a little coughing sound. I let go to see Danny, Lo, and Kels losing their patients.

Me: This is Logan, Kelsey and my twin sister Daniella.

Ray: I didn't know you had a sister let alone a twin.

Me: Yeah. But after you left, we had to move back with my dad.

Ray: I'm sorry about that.

Me:*looks at the girls* Can you lie go talk to the rest of them or something?

They laugh that I was getting embarrassed and went over to the other three.

Ray: So did he "hurt" you when I left?

I start to cry. I can't believe I was crying in front of a celebrity.

Me: Jordan is his daughter.

Ray: You are too.

Me: Yeah.....But she's mine as well.