First Date

ROC:

Everyone was starting to fall asleep. It was getting late. We still haven't gotten to the hotel yet. Me and Logan were talking and laughing. This girl is just so beautiful. I think I'm falling for the girl. But I can't keep dreaming. I look and see Ray and Eternity asleep on the couch. His arm wrapped around her. The bruises on her body were still there.

Me: It's so sad. How can a man do that to his daughter.?

Logan: He's just sick. He hit on Danny but always raped her. She was actually a nice girl. But after Ray left, she changed.

Me: Wow. That's crazy.*yawns* Well I'm getting sleepy. I'm gonna go lay own in the ba(gco)

Logan kisses me out of nowhere. She pulls away. She was red.

Logan: Sorry.

Me: No. Don't be.

I kiss her. We start to have a tongue war but then Kiesha walked onto the bus. I know I needed to stop but I didn't want to.

Kiesha: Roc!!

Everyone wakes up as I pull away from her.

Kiesha: Didn't I say no nasty stuff?!

Prod:*came from the back* Kiesha why you yelling?!

Kiesha: Lil Fizz being fresh. Kissing Mrs. Logan.

Ray: See. Me and Prince told you.

Kiesha: You know what...just forget it.

Prince: WHAT?!

Kiesha: Boy!! But I came to tell ya'll we here.

We all get off the bus and go inside. When we got to our rooms, I changed quickly. I was just wearing my gym shorts. I walked out.

Me: Hey you need something to sleep in?

Logan:*looks at me* Yeah. A shirt would be nice.

Me: Come on.*grab her hand and take her into my room*

In my room, she sat on the bed. I fished through my stuff and took out a big t-shirt.

Logan:*takes it* Thanks......I need to get dresses.

Me: Oh sorry.*step out*

When I look around, everyone was going to sleep. I step back in and see Logan putting on the shirt.

Me: Wow.

Logan:*turns around quickly.* Really. Well I'm done now.

I get into bed and she starts to walk out.

Me: Hey.*pats the bed in front of me* Sleep in here. I'm not gonna let you sleep on a sofa when everyone else is in a bed.

Logan:*smiles and gets into the be* Thanks.

Me: You're welcome.

I scoot closer to her and put my arm around her. I see her smile and she turns towards me. She puts her had on my abs. Her had was soft. I peck her on the lips.

Me: Good night.

Logan:*smiles* Good night.

We fall asleep.

PROD:

When I wake up, Kelsey was sound asleep and had her hand on my chest. I look at the clock and it says nine thirty. I tap her.

Me; Hey get up. You gotta go to school.

She wakes up and looks at the clock. Her eyes get big.

Kelsey: Oh shit!!