It Never Happened!

ACE:

At the hospital, i am shaking. Pacing back and forth. Anything that can tell your nervous or scared. That's what i was doing. Then my phone rings.

*convo*

Me: Hello.

??: Hey It's Eternity. Um you okay?

Me: My aunt was hurt and me and Jacob are at the hospital now.

T: I'm so sorry. I'm on my way.

Me: No. You and Ray are(gco)

T: Doesn't mean we can't be friends.

Me: Thank you. This means alot.

*end*

I smile to myself. To be this close to her will be great. After a few minutes, T comes in. She sits down by me.

Me: So how did you get Ray to let you come.

T: I told him that one of my friends' cousin was taken to the hospital and i probably wont be back until tomorrow morning.

Me: Wow. That's still the girl I know.

She blushes and smiles. I love it when she smiles. I know Ray my bro but this girl ismy life and Jordan is my world. I could barely live without my baby.

T: Yeah. Haven't changed much. 

We sit there in a akward silence. We keep looking at each other and looking down.

Jacob: AKWARD!!

Me: Shush. 

Then a man comes up to us. He looked like he was ready to go home.

??: Hello. I'm Dr. Young and I'm happy to tell you that your aunt and your mother is fine. She will be staying here for a while.

Jacob: Can I stay with her?

Dr. Young: Yes you can. Follow me.

They leave. Me and T start walking to the car. Of course in silence. I look at her. Her body is so perfect. Her hair so pretty. Her eyes. Everything about her.

T: ACE!!!

Me: Huh?

T: Did you hear me?

Me: *turns red* No sorry.

T: Do you still have feeling for me?

Me: Well yeah. I've never forgotten about you. And I thought about Jordan every second of the day. You guys are my world.

She smiles at me. We get into the car. As we're driving, i feel her grab my free hand. I look at her but she was looking straight ahead.

Me: Can we stop for a minute?

T: *lets go of my hand* Um...Yeah.

We get to my aunt's house. I get out the car and go inside. Everyone was either waiting for us or sleep on the couch.

Mya: Is mom okay?

Me: Yeah. Jacob's with her. She has to stay for a coulpe of days.

I go upstairs and I take my hair down. I tie it up. I go into my room and look at the picture of me and Jordan on my nightstand. I get the necklace I bought for T and slide it in my pocket. I go back to the car.

ETERNITY:

Ace started coming out the house. He had his hair out but tied up. He looked so sexy. What am I thinking tonight. Ever since I ran into him, I can't stop thinking about him. He gets into the car.

Ace: Um. T?

Me: Yeah?

Ace: I've been wanting to give you this but you know we broke up.

He hands me a necklace. It has my name on it. I take it and hug him.

Me: Thanks Ace. 

We pull apart slowly. Then our lips touch. I can't believe I was doing this but I didn't stop. I couldn't stop. Then my mind goes elsewhere.

--NEXT MORNING--

I wake up in a bed. Not my bed but a bed. I notice I'm naked. I look around and see Ace asleep beside me. Naked as well. No. No. No! Please tell me we didn't just fuck. What will happen when Ray finds out? I tap Ace.

Me: Ace.

Ace:*mumbles*

Me: Ace!

Ace: Yeah?

His voice is so sexy right now. No! Get back on track.

Me: We had sex.

Ace: No we didn't. *still half way sleep*

Me: Then why are we both naked?

He wakes up completely. He looks at me. Then himself. Then me again. I can tell he's panicing inside.

Ace: Okay... It's okay. We j-just don't need to tell anyone. Y-yeah. T-that's it.

He was freaking out. I was too a little but he knew we messed up. I put my hand on his. He looks at me and calms down.

Me: Hey. Don't panic. But do you have a shirt i can use to get out of this bed?

He picks up his shirt that was at the end of the bed. He hands it to me. I put it on and get up. Our clothes and underwear were everywhere. I pick my stuff up and put them on the bed. I turn around and see him staring at me.

Me: Stop!*laughs and throws his boxers at his face*

Ace: I can't help it. You look.....stunning.

Me: Yeah, because I'm half naked.

We laugh. I then go into his closet. I get a towel and go take a shower. When I'm done, I go into the room. Ace was waiting for me with his boxers on.

Ace: Finally!

Me: Shut up.

Ace goes into the bathroom. The shower starts. I put back on my clothes and blow dry my hair. Then he comes out. His wet body makes me turn red. I bite my lip hoping he doesn't notice.

Ace: You think I look sexy don't you?

DAMN!!!

Me: *high voice* What? No.

Ace: Really. So if I came up to you*walks up to me* took your hand*takes my hand* and did this*he puts it on his chest and makes his way down* you still wouldn't think I was sexy?

Me:*snatches hand away* Just get dressed!

Ace: Told ya!

At six, he drops me off at the hotel. I go inside and see everyone getting ready for school. I go into Ray's room.

Ray: Where were you?

Me: Sorry. Her cousin was fine but we found out at twelve so I went to her house and fell asleep. I took a shower there.

Ray: Well. At least your okay. I was getting worried. Not get dressed for school.

I look at him crazy.

Me: Wait why are you getting ready?

Ray: Kiesha wants us to go until we have to do something else like interview or something.

Me: Oh.

I get dressed. (side) Then we head off to school.