Chapter 9

THANKS TO BUBBLYBUNNYXO FOR THE COVER ON THE SIDE!

 So I am completely thankful to all who have took the time to check my story out! For all the votes and comments and fanning! It’s really amazing.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

****

“Just washing it aside

All of this helplessness inside

Pretending I don’t feel misplaced

Is so much simpler than change.”

Chapter 9

So here I was in a club filled with supernatural begins. The tension was thick in the air, apparently the vampires and werewolves were not exactly friendly with each other, the fairy’s and pixies had some vendetta they needed to get sorted out and the others, like the witches needed to pick sides or they were double crossing.

So I might have lied about fairies and pixies? Did they even exist?

But even though the tension was thick everybody here wanted to have a good time. Why else did you go to a club?  To have mind blowing sex with your sworn enemy or grope each other on the dance floor, to drink, to take drugs or maybe to just have the time of their lives without worrying about the consequences.

So why am I here you might ask.

I’ll give you one guess?

Slade, the badass himself.

His friends wanted to ‘hang out’ they were just as badass as him, gruff werewolves that looked like they could break you in two with just their pinky. I swear to God it’s true! I haven’t seen it though but by the end of the night I’m pretty sure there was going to be a fight between them and those creepy looking vampires sitting just a table away from us.

Okay so when I meant everybody else was having fun, I didn’t mean me.

Brody, Alex, Jax and Hunter were definitely intimidating,  they looked like war gods. No joke. They were drool worthy. Slade fit in perfectly, being an almost beta they practically idolized him. Besides the creepy looking vampires on the next table, there were fan girls standing really close to our table, even with the loud over bearing music that gave me an instant headache when I walked in here, I could hear their annoyingly fake girly giggles and smell their sickly sweet scents, which just added to my headache.

Mind you, the boys were lapping it up, they all needed to get laid, apparently they were starving. I wonder if they had any dignity, they had mates out there. And so did these girls, did they care to save themselves? Dogs will be dogs, right?

Slade had been making eye contact with the most modest girl in the group, he seemed to have already found his prey. Not that I minded. I didn’t expect him to find me attractive or want to jump my bones. We were like brother and sister, besides I’m finding it hard to believe that any guy would want me.

“I’m going to go get some air?” I shouted to Slade, who couldn’t hear me over the music even though I was sitting right next to him. He nodded his head and I left the table. The club was awesome, if you took out the grinding that was happening on the dance floor and the drunk people falling all over the place. There must be something special in the alcohol they were drinking. I made my way towards the back door, I looked for empty enough space for me to stand and get some fresh air and found one in a dark corner.

As I stood against the wall my thoughts wondered. I couldn’t wrap my head around what happened last night. Was Gabriella really his child? I was convinced that she was, they looked so much alike, and the fatherly looks he gave her, like he cared. She has to have be. But it was not really confirmed.