Chapter 19

Exams are over!!! This means more updates!! I wanted to give you something today so I wrote this. Promise the next chapter will be longer and a lot will happen!!!

I am going for an operation tomorrow! I’m so nervous!!!

I will upload by this weekend!!!!!!! I’m so excited!!!!!

Thank you for all the reads and votes and comments! As well as the follow!!! Because of you Insufferable is one of the most read books on wattpad!!! I know this cause wattpad sent me an email telling me!!

Enjoy

****

“When I pretend
Everything is what I want it to be
I look exactly like what you had always wanted to see
When I pretend
I can forget about the criminal I am
Stealing second after second just cause I know I can, but
I can't pretend this is the way it will stay, I'm just
Trying to bend the truth”

Chapter 19

At first I didn’t feel a thing. I didn’t think there was anything exiting about what I was doing. Nothing at all. This was a gigantic no no for me, unfamiliar territory. I just didn’t care about what I was getting myself into.

I felt normal, just plain old Sage. I stayed like this for a few minutes, just staring up at the clouds enjoying the quiet.

Alone.

Just the way I liked it.

In a spilt second something deep down inside of me changed,  I anticipated something, something different.

Different from the longing and patheticness, the depression, just everything. I was sick of always being wrong, not wanted. Sick of it becoming me. It was after all, all I think about. How pathetic I am. I was sick of being me. That was something certain.

Did I need this? I didn’t know. But I was sick of regretting myself. It was hard putting up these walls, inside it was just breaking me even further. I needed a change, I needed to take a risk. What was the point of playing it safe, on the side of caution?

I was going to die anyway and then I really would be nothing.

But just once I wanted to feel.

It started then. My skin felt soft, wonderful. I could smell sense that only made me want to seek out more enticing smells, I longed for it. The scents I breathed in brought life to me, pumping me with some unknown phenomena.

I felt everything.

I felt liberated.

Like I was floating on air.

I was fucking flying.