Chapter 13

Hi guys!!

Picture on the side is Sage, what do you think?

Thanks for the support on my story!

Xoxo

Tee

***

“This is you and me

And

Me and you

Until we’ve got nothing left”

Chapter 13

I felt strange.

My senses were on amplified. When somebody touched me I felt like a million invisible bugs were crawling on my skin. They smelt off too, not appealing. The light hurt my eyes and I couldn’t stand their voices.

I was confused.

Why was this happening to me?

Was it something to do with the twisted mate bond I had because that would definitely be fucked up.

I was sitting in the kitchen eating. Only I wasn’t really eating I was just playing around with the bowl of pasta in front of me. The smell and taste made me want to vomit. I couldn’t keep anything down for the past few days. I was practically surviving on water.

 I needed to eat something. I got up and went to the pantry, which looked like a convenient store because there were rows of food. I looked for some salty crack and found some in the back. I bit into one and chewed as I walked out. Only to gag on it as my vision settled on my so called mate getting seduced by the new English teacher Miss whats-her-face.

His scent hit me like a ton of bricks, every time we saw each other the bond strengthened, I was practically drooling.  Somehow Miss whats-her-face’s sweet scent tainted his. He, however, looked uninterested and was staring at the bowl I had left on the counter as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. Then he looked up at me, again completely ignoring the teacher besides him who wore a figure hugging dress which spilled out her cleavage, and red fuck me heels.

 She was a women, I was a girl.

That very important detail I couldn’t get out my head, a man like him needed a woman. I shook a mental image out of my head and looked at him again. This was soon becoming a natural thing. Our eyes locked and I could feel the electricity between us, it sizzled and popped, ready to strike. This has never happened before. I stared into his eyes, a curse that wouldn’t go away.