Chapter Twenty-Five

A wedding is an event, but marriage is a life.
-Myles Munroe

Claire Sanders

"Have I told you how beautiful you looked today?"

"No.." I peered at him from beneath my lashes.

"Well then, you looked absolutely beautiful today."

Suppressing a smile, I arched my eyebrows. "Just today?"

"No, you look beautiful everyday but today...the most."

My cheeks warmed up at his compliment. Even though I wore heels, I tipped high and wrapped my arms around his neck, to get closer to him. My chest flattened on his hard chest, his firm hands glided over my back and we were just a breath apart.

"Is that so?" I glanced at his lips with hooded eyes before meeting his smouldering ones. "Have I told you how handsome you looked today?"

He shook his head. The beginning of a smile evident on his lips. Thus I couldn't resist pressing mine on those lips, swallowing his smile. It had been this way for a week now. Me finding every opportunity to touch him, feel him, taste him. I honestly didn't care anymore of what he thought of my advances.

As I came up for air, I breathlessly whispered. "That's how handsome you look."

These last few days, my body had a mind of its own whenever he came in my sight. It was like I was a moth and he was my flame. The attraction, the urgency was not just from me. I could feel the same from him whenever he would partake in my advances. There were so much unextinguished fire between us that only one thing would help us.

Maybe if we just did it and get it out of our system, perhaps then we could be apart from each other for long because now it was literally torture whenever we were not together.

Warm lips caressed my bare shoulder, tugging me out of my torturous thoughts. "Penny for your thoughts, Mrs. Sanders?"

The new surname gives me so much feels that I felt like I was floating in the air.

Our eyes met and tension lit up through our gaze. His grey streaks searched my face, confirming what he thought I was thinking and I didn't try to hide anything. Let him know. Let him feel. I couldn't pass every second of everyday longing for his touch, his love over my body. I had no idea when I became like this but I knew, it's only him who did this to me.

It was only Tyler, my husband who made me feel like an sex addict and I wasn't ashamed about it, at all.

"Tonight." He promised with his husky voice. His grip on my waist tightened, pulling my hips to his, making me feel his own urgency. "I swear tonight, Claire."

I swallowed, feeling my throat go dry all of a sudden. I wouldn't stop him. I would let him show his urgency however he wanted.

A clearing of throat broke our bubble of desire. I turned to the intruder and it was Chloe, in her lime coloured bridesmaids dress, grinning like a lunatic. My sister had a fetish for neon colours for as long as I could remember. No wonder, Chloe was so bold and outspoken. She definitely dressed the part.

"You both really can't keep your hands off each other, can you?"

"Please, hands?" A manly, brash voice said from behind her, before revealing himself and smirked. "Try mouths."

"Neil, please not here too." I hissed, blushing like a tomato and fighting myself from scampering away to hide under a table.