[] Mitsukuni Haninozuka: Favorite.

Honey x M! Host! Reader.
----

"(NAME)-CHAN!" Just at the familiar voice reached your ears, you were tackled from behind by a small figure. You let out a chuckle, turned your head to the side to look at Honey, "Hello Honey-senpai! Did you miss me already?" You joked, and the blonde opened his clutched eyes, smiling widely. "Yup! You're my favorite person ever! Except for Taka-Chan, of course," Honey laughed.

Honey jumped off of your back and straightened out his uniform blazer, before looking up at you happily.

You and Honey have been best friends since preschool, and your bond has only grown stronger: like Honey and Mori's bond - they're inseparable! You two seen each other as siblings, which led you to joining the Host Club around the time Haruhi Fujioka did. Though she had no choice.

"Hey, (Name)-Chan, wanna get back to the Host Club to eat with me and Takashi~? I asked Kyo-Chan and he said that your guests were with Tama-Chan today!" Honey asked, and you glanced behind him to your taller senpai, who gave you a small smile.

You were a great host, yes, but you didn't like hosting all the time, which led to your fans requesting another host from time to time. And today happened to be one of those days.

"Well of course I will! I was going to eat out in the garden but I think it would be better to eat with my favorite senpai!..no offence Mori." You quickly added. The gentle giant replied with a quiet 'None taken'.

.short time skip to Music Room 3.

"Here, (Name)-Chan! We have strawberry cake today!" You grabbed the outstretched plate with the delicious treat and thanked Honey with a wide smile. The Host Club was full of girls, two sitting at the table with you, Honey and Mori. But they only stared with hearts in their eyes, thinking the same thing: (Name)-senpai and Honey-senpai look so cute together!! Any longer of this adorableness I might faint!!

You raised the girl and cut off a small piece, "Honey-senpai, since you're favorite is strawberry, here!" You smiled, and Honey have you a confused hum. "Wha? Really?! Thank you, (Name)-Chan!" You moved the fork away when he reached to grab it, smile widening as you planned something. "Nuh-uh-uh! I'll feed it to you~" you cooed, and Honey's cheeks turned pink.

"Aww!!" The girls tried to hide their squeals.

Mori watched as you slowly fed Honey, all the while the boy-Lolita blushed brightly. You slid the fork out of his mouth and chuckled quietly, "How was it, Honey-senpai?" Honey hugged Usa-Chan closer to his chest, before he muttered a shy 'It was good, (Name)-Chan..'

The rest of the day was normal, well, except for a embarrassed host member. But he couldn't say he didn't enjoy it - yeah, you were definitely his favorite person..~