[] Haruhi Fujioka: Moments.

Haruhi x Reader.
----

"Haruhi~!!"

Said girl turned around as she walked down the corridor with her friends one day after school. She spotted you running toward her, occasionally tripping over your dress, (e/c) eyes wide with excitement. Her lips pulled into a smile.

You two had been in a relationship for two weeks now, though you guys never did anything except for the usual hand holding - of course when no one was around, like when you went over to her apartment when you studied together, your hand would sometimes find hers between you both. It really was because you both enjoyed the thing you already had, and didn't want to ruin anything by making a big move.

"Hey, (Name)-Chan." Haruhi says. You come to a halt in front of her, lightly panting from the run. Yeah, you never liked P. E. "I was..wondering if we could..study together for that test in two days..?" You catch your breath and smile, straightening your back as you unconsciously fiddle with the strap of your school bag.

You then heard Tamaki gasp: "What?! If (Name) gets to visit you, then so should we!!" "No way, senpai." The brunette quickly denied, closing her eyes in hidden annoyance.

You giggle, shoulder slumping as you stare at the two argue over something so silly, when you felt a presence next to you..."Kyoya, I wish you would stop sneaking up on people like that," you tease, looking to your right to see the tall male, who held a calm and collective aura. "I don't know what you mean, miss (Name)." He smiled, returning your gaze. "People should just be more aware of their surroundings, then they wouldn't be startled by my 'sudden' appearance."

"Yeah, yeah, you know-it-all." Kyoya lightly chuckled in reply.

You felt you hand being grabbed, and looked down at the hand. "Come on, (Name)-Chan, Tamaki's being dramatic again.." "HARUHI, YOU HURT YOUR DEAR DADDYS FEELINGS!!" Tamaki cried, slinging himself around, clutching his chest in pain.

You giggled again as Haruhi and you continue walking to leave Ouran, and you gently pull your hand so her fingers unwrap around your thin wrist, and entwine your fingers with hers. Her brown, warm orbs glance at you in content.

Moments like this, you wouldn't change for the world.