[] Hitachiin Twins: Smile.

Hikaru x M! Host! Reader x Kaoru.
The twins was requested by prettiehoney11! Hope you enjoy this as much as it was writing it!
----

You sat at your desk in class 1-A, looking down at the notes you took last week to make sure you were prepared for the test. You felt a tap on your shoulder, and you looked up at nothing, surprised. "Huh?" You mutter, and twist around in your seat come face to face with your best friends. "Good morning, (Name)!" Hikaru and Kaoru smile on usion.

"Morning you two. I see you went back to your normal hair color," you tease, and Hikaru grins. "Yeah, we enjoyed the colors for a while, but it got boring. And I think we look better like this!" He chuckled, sticking his tongue out at you. You roll your wide (e/c) eyes at him, "So, you guys think you're gonna get a high score on the test today?" "No, I bet Haruhi will though." They shrug, glancing at the brunette.

"What's the big deal about her, anyway?" You ask, and Hikaru instantly looks back at you. "I mean, Haruhi's just a normal girl, nothing really spectacular." You raise your eyebrows, sure to speak quietly to not blow her cover.

"You think she's average?!" The older twin exclaims, glaring at you, and you lean away in shock. "Well, no. But why does she can all the attention from the Host Club? I get that she's pretty and smart and stuff, but sheesh, no wonder she doesn't want you guys over her apartment." You breath, looking to the side.

You felt the hateful gaze Hikaru sent you. "What?" You asked him bluntly, then smirked, "Ooh, you like her." "What?! No I don't!" "Mhm, sure. That's what they all say, Hikaru." Kaoru couldn't help but chuckle while you continue to tease his brother. That was something you did that made the both of them fond of you: your out-going and happy personality always made them smile.

"Alright class, please settle down now. We will be beginning the test," the teacher spoke, and you winked at Hikaru before turned back forward to put your notes away. Hikaru glared when Kaoru nudged his shoulder playfully.

-time skip to end of the day club hours-

"Oh (Name)-senpai...~" the girl you were leaning closer to whispered, face red with blush. Your index finger was hooked under her chin, and you moved your lips next to her ear: "You look beautiful when you react like this, Hana~"

The poor girl almost fainted at your seductive tone.

Unknowing to you, a certain pair of twins were watching you. They made Kyoya give them the time off for a little while, so they doesn't have any guests. Hikaru looked more irritated while Kaoru kept a calm expression, "Are you okay, Hikaru?" He asked lowly. "Of course I am. Come on, let's go bother Haruhi." "What about (Name)?"

Hikaru stood up and glanced down at his brother, "What about him?"

"Oh don't act, Hikaru, we both know how we feel toward him. Is it because you feel unfaithful to Haruhi if you like (Name)? What's the problem?"

Hikaru stayed silent as he watched you stand as girls walked out, before sighing. "I just don't want to ruin the friendship we all have if I say anything. And I don't think he swings that way." He shrugged.

"Hey! Guys! You've been talking for a while, club hours just ended." You now stood beside Hikaru with a smile.

"Oh, yeah, hehe. How about we start packing up and head on home?" Kaoru said rubbing the back of his neck. "..okay," you shrug.

Maybe one day Hikaru and Kaoru will be able to get the courage to tell you how they feel, but for now, all you need to do was continue making them smile. It was their weakness - after all, that's what got them to fall for you~