Him and Her

I run with him, away from reality. Where ever he's taking me, I hope it's far, far away.
"Where are we going?" I ask, looking back to see the flashing red and blue lights.
"Home." His rusty voice manages to say.
"Who are you?"
He doesn't say anything... He looks so familiar. Like I've seen him in pictures or something.

"There! Two kids! Get them!" I hear some officers yell from the other end of the corridor.
"Shit." He says suddenly picking up his pace.
I can see them pull out their guns-
"Look out!!" I tackle the random stranger just in time before the bullet hits. He looks shock for a bit, but I grab his hand a continue running away from the cops.
"We turn here!" He yells and I make a left to the woods, my hand still holding on to his.
"Are you mad?! No ones made it out of these woods!" I yell getting slightly worried.
"Maybe we're all a little mad." He laughs. Seeing him laugh, and smile like never before, brought me joy. A grin spreads across my face as we run through the thickened forest, not giving a single care in the world. Forgetting all about that pit of regret in my stomach.

After 15 minutes of running, I see a well in an open field.
"Wanna know why no ones ever come out alive?" He asks looking at me, catching his breath.
"Why?" I ask gasping.
"Because they were in Creepypasta territory." He laughs again.
"Creepy what? Pasta? Excuse me but I've never eaten pasta that looks creepy." I frown. He gave me a confused face.
"Not creepy pasta you idiot! Creepypasta!"
"I see no difference."
"Oh my god." He slaps his hand to his face.

"Over here! I heard voices!"
"Damn. Those cops are catching up to us!" I said to him.
"Then it's time we go, come on. Grab my hand."
"More running?" I sigh.
"Nope. Jumping."
"What? Ah!-"
My hand was pulled by him and he jumps down the well.
"WHAT THE-" I scream as we plummeted. I close my eyes as we meet our end. But I land in something soft.. I open my eyes and see the stranger caught me in his arms. My cheeks flushed red.
"Off. You're fat." He says puffing.
"I am not!!" I disagree and get off him. Talk about rude! And then I saw it. I looked all around me, buildings in black and white with red streaks here and there. Tall skyscrapers, with people walking all around. Except.. They weren't people.
They were monsters.
"Welcome, to my world."

-

As we walk around, I realized, these people look like the man I was walking with. Not like looked, but they all seemed scary, like nightmares, the types your parents warn you about at night. They freaked me out.. But then, why am not afraid of him?
"By the way, I never got your name." I say.
"It's Jeff." He responds. I stop dead in my tracks. He looks back and sees my expression. "

"Jeffrey Woods? As in, the 13 year old boy who killed his parents Jeffery Woods?" Suddenly I didn't feel so safe with him.
"So you've heard of me. And I'm 15 now." He mumbles the last part.
"Who hasn't heard of you? Your story was the talk of the town! And when you vanished.. No one's killed anyone in our town since you."
"I'm honored. But you broke that streak, remember?" He laughs slightly. I stayed silent. I forgot all about mom. He saw my sadness. "Hey, cheer up. I ain't good with people who are sad.. Um.. Yeah.. Why don't you forget about it. It's over now, relax. I remember my first kill, just let go and let the feeling take control." I look at him and smile.
"Thanks..Jeff."
"Yeah whatever. C'mon, there's someone I want you to meet." And he continues to walk forward, like nothing happened. But I saw him blush. And that made me happy.

-

"What is this place?" I ask shocked.
"We call it Slenders Mansion. It's filled with only the best of the best Creepypastas." He says proudly.
"I still don't get this whole pasta thing. Is that like, your favorite food?"
"Jesus, you're hopeless! Creepypastas are murders! We're what you humans fear under your bed, we are the legends and the myths that go back for centuries!"
"But why Creepypasta? Why would I be scared of pasta, it makes no sense!" I exclaim.
"Jesus Christ. Just come inside will ya?" He said annoyed.

"We're hom-" Jeff was cut off by a beautiful girl with black hair, dress, eyes and lips. She wore a mask and had a knife at Jeff's throat.
"Hey get off him!" I punched her across the face.
"Who the hell are you?" She asks more shocked than angry.
"Don't tell me.. Jeff you let a human in this world?!"
"Bitch you're human too." He responds getting up.
"Thanks by the way. She's crazy." He says to me.
"Jeff.. Just who is she!"
"Some chick that needs to speak with Slender. So calm your tits and show me where he is!" he yelled back. Something tells me these two have history.. She studies me for a couple of seconds and puts her knife away.
"Name's Jane. What's yours?" She asks still slightly upset from that punch.
"(Y/N).." I respond back.
"The Slender Man is upstairs in his studies. And Jeff! Don't think we're even! I'm still going to kill you!!"
"You've been saying that for 2 years; can't you just admit we're evenly matched and get on with your life. C'mon (Y/N). Bitches always trippin' over nothin'." He grabs my hand and we walk up the stairs located in the middle on the first floor.
"Shut up!" She yelled, swearing more words I couldn't make out.

"You said since 2 years ago.. Do y'all know each other?" I ask.
"We all have our reasons of being killers. We all have a back story. Me and Jane's just happen to cross." And he said nothing else. Their was a hint of sadness in his voice..almost like regret.
"We're here." I look at the humongous door, so tall, a giraffe could fit through it.
"The hell? Why is it so tall?"
"For our master to fit through it." He smirked.
I gulped. I don't know what's behind that door, and I sure as hell don't wanna know either.