The Second Test

I follow BEN to Slender man's office on the 3rd floor.
"What were you doing in our dorm?" BEN asked, curious.
"Jeff left the party upset, so I followed him to the room. And I hope you don't mind that I cleaned up the place." I say, embarrassed.
"Nah, it's cool to see the place cleaned up every once 'n awhile. So, what was Jeff upset about?"
I didn't want to tell him exactly why, they may be best friends but no ones really seen that side of him. Just like everyone hasn't shown no one what they're truly feeling. I don't want to ruin his 'bad boy' reputation.
"Oh you know, he couldn't stand the noise and the people. Just got too loud and it annoyed him." I lied.
"Ah, makes sense. He never liked parties all that much." BEN said. Suddenly the image of Jeff burning at the little boys party flashed through my mind.. But I shook it off.
"Alright, go in." BEN said, giving me a reassuring smile.

"Welcome back, (Y/N). And welcome back to the next test." The Slender Man said greeting me.
"Hah.. Yeah.."
"What is the matter child? Are you not confident in your chance of winning?" He asked gazing straight at me. Well, I could feel his gaze at least.
"Well, I'm not that good at, being what you'd call a killer.." I say ashamed.
"But your mother and that man-"
"I don't know what I was thinking- I wasn't thinking.. I was just tired of it all. Scared, helpless. I can't kill an innocent person, what kind of freak being gets pleasure of seeing others in pain?!" It was silent.
"My children get pleasure. You're a strange one (Y/N). I see so much potential in you, but just can't seem to find the motivation." He said and moved toward the chair filled with wires and plugs.
"Do I have to do this test.." I complain, the fear of the First Test crawling back.
"If you wish to live, then yes. Now come." I walked over to the chair, and hopped in. He tied the straps on my arms, and around my chest and waist. Then my ankles.

"Now, for this Second Test, you have 30 minutes to out run the cops while in tremendous pain. To heal your self, find a house and care for your wounds- without waking the family. Then you run back outside, and into the woods, to the well you first encountered when you arrived here. Only then, will you pass." I take deep breaths and reassure myself.
"Okay.. I'm ready." I say determined. I have to do this, for Jeff. I have to.
"Alright.." He begins sticking needles in my veins, putting in the metal strainer-like helmet on me, and turns on the power. He finally puts on a mask giving anesthesia...

-

"OW GOD DAMN IT-!" I scream. I look around me, I'm lying on the concrete street. I'm dripping in blood, bruised and I can barley see- I feel like I'm going to cry from the pain!
"I heard something!" I heard a voice.
Shit. I forgot- I'm being chased! I can't fail- I can't fail Jeff! Damn! I hold my side, and start running to a nearby house- well more like crawling. I swallow up some of my blood escaping my mouth- I can't leave a blood trail. I spot a home- a home that seemed so familiar.. Like I've seen it before, in pictures or something. I go to the front door, barley able to stand. Of course it's locked- shit. Okay, calm down. I get a hair pin from my hair- and try to open the bottom lock. Please please work! I hear a click- Thank God! I sigh and open the door.
I peak out the window, and see the cops knocking on houses. Won't be too long until they reach this one- 4 houses away. Still.. This house seems so familiar..

"(Y/N)!" Sharon says walking over to my desk.
"What's up?"
"Okay- me and my friends were talking about that psychopath, Jeff the Killer- and guess what!" She smiles.
"What?" I ask, slightly curious.
"Jack's dad, you know, the police chief, worked Jeff's case 2 years ago. Well turns out they're re-opening that case because- he's been spotted again!" She says in her try-to-be-scary voice.
"A-are you serious. That's no joke Sharon- he's a cold blooded killer!" I say trying to knock some sense into her.
"Yeah- I know. But look, Jack took some photos from his dad's office- it's pictures from Jeff's house! Of course, no ones bought the house since, so it's still for sale- but here- just take a look!"