Five

Jeff was lying in bed, ten times worse than before. The shots wont even help- and it was all my fault.
"Jeff- I'm-"
"Shh.. I'm fine." He whispers through breaths. We were in the infirmary, where BEN, Jane and Kate were.
"(Y/N)- what happened last night?" Ann asked concerned. For some odd reason Ann was acting much nicer. More different.
"I-I don't know- we were walking around town talking about random stuff and we decided to go back- when all of a sudden Jeff fell to the ground- coughing up blood, crying-" I cut myself off. The image was horrible.
"What time where you out on the streets?" Jane asked.
"A little bit past twelve.." I was able to say. I looked over that Jeff and held his hand.
"That would explain why he got sick at that time. Signifying the fifth day." Ann said giving Jeff yet another shot.
"But why is he still sick, is the most important question." Ann said looking at me. Everyone got quiet.

"That would be something I'd like to know as well." I hear Slender's voice. I turn around and see him standing outside the door. Both of them eyed me carefully.

"Oh for the love of pasta you are both so stupid." I heard a voice that didn't sound familiar. Everyone turns to the door and there stood.. Mr. Creepypasta himself. The ruler of this land.

"If you fools haven't yet figured it out, the girl loves him, and he loves the girl

"If you fools haven't yet figured it out, the girl loves him, and he loves the girl. The idiot is too blind to see it." Everyone bows before him, our King. But I don't. I'm too shocked. It-it's really him.
"Stand. Slender, you and Ann are some of the stupidest Creepypasta's I've ever seen in my damn life. If you haven't noticed, Jeff clearly took out the chip from the back of his neck making the scale automatically go down. The two love birds have been pretending to hate each other. So here's what's goin' on. Even I know that trying to make two kids not love each other is clearly impossible. Love is the most powerful thing in the entire universe- which is why it's our only weakness. Love can beat any Creepypasta, even me. Let the girl do the Fifth Test. If she fails, kill her. If she passes, let her join us." He says growing bored. Slender and Ann looked helpless.
"Y-yes my king." Slender says.
"But- what about Jeff!?" I ask panicking.
"Jeff? Oh yes, you mean Jeffery Woods. Well sweet heart the boy is already gone. A couple more hours and he'll be dead. No hope for him. Now that we've got this done and over with, both of you, Ann and Slender, shut your damn faces. Get the girl in the chair- Ann leave the smiley boy alone he's a goner- and get the damn test over with! How complicated is that?!" He shakes his head and walks away, disappearing quickly as he came.

Everyone stood, too afraid to say anything.
"J-Jeff's g-gone?" This can't be happening.. I can't even cry, I can't do anything.
"Ann. You heard our King. Leave Jeffery alone. By nightfall he'll be dead." I heard Slender man say.
"No- no! This- this can't be happening!!" Jane screamed.
"You know what Slender fuck you! Y-you have no sympathy towards Jeff!" BEN cried.
"There's no way we're leaving Jeff. Ann get your ass up and start doing what ever you can to save him! Slender- get (Y/N) in that damn chair and on that Fifth Test! (Y/N) stop crying he's not gone yet- and if you think that you deserve to die, you're fucking stupid! You better pass that damn test- for his sake! Now get the fuck up!" Kate yells pulling my hair. I wipe away the tears and look at her.
"If you don't save him, no one can." She whispered, softly. I nod, suddenly the adrenaline in me kicked in, Jeff's not dead yet. Not if I can help it. I get up and run out the door to Slender's office. As long as I'm on this earth- Jeff will be too. Fuck the king and what he says. Jeffrey will survive. That I know.

I hear footsteps behind me and see Kate, BEN, and Jane running after me. No, running with me.
"(Y-Y/N)! Wait!" Jane cries after me. I stop and look at the three.
"You do know what the Fifth Test is.. Right?" Kate asks panting.
"N-not exactly." I confess.
"It's the hardest of the five. It doesn't deal with you physically. It deals with your emotions. That's why it's the most challenging. Because it fucks with you, up here." BEN said pointing at his head.

"The Fifth Test requires killing the only person whose closest too. The only person that showed you kindness after the incident. Loved, respect, friendship either one." Jane says tearing up.
"Basically it's killing the only person you love that's still alive in the Overworld." BEN confirms.
"For me, was killing my brother. The only family I didn't kill.. The only family member who I felt close to." Kate says trying to hide her pain.
"Remember that sweet little nurse.. Jackie.. The last person who was kind to me.. And you have to do it for real. Not a virtual world- but actual real life." Jane says balling up her fists.
"And Jeff? Remember his story? Where he went to the little kids party? Well.. He already lost his family. The only other person closest to his heart, was the little boy he played cowboys with." BEN said.
And it hit me. I have to kill the only person left I still love. Sweat starts pouring down my forehead, my heart stuck in my throat- there's only one person. I finally managed to croak out the name-

"Sharon."