The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 11-Don't get your panties in a bunch!

Okay guys I am back! It really IS NOT my fault that I couldn't unload because I just got my new computer completely set up! So try not to hate me to much and enjoy chapter 11! 

Vote

Comment

Fan 

With Love

Nightcat A.K.A Kes :) 

THIS IS NOT EDITED SO PLEASE DO NOT YELL AT ME PLZZZZZZ!!! 

“Okay, so how about thing and maybe this?” Fate, the girl whose silk pajamas I have apparently been wearing sense I got here, said handing me a pair of dark wash shorts and an off the shoulder emerald green satin top.

“As cute as that looks, I don’t think it was survive a trump through the woods.” I told her. 

After Seth and I had finished our talk her had declared that it was time that we final go to retrieve my few belongings from where I had them stashed at the edge of their territory. He had lead me again through the many hallways of the house until we reached a dark cherry red stained one that had “Blonde and Proud!” written in sparkly letter in an arch. Inside was chaos like none had ever seen before. Magazines were spewed across the floor, some cut up leaving on sheds and bits and pieces. The clothes were vomiting clothes of all colors of the rainbow and in between. The bed was a lump of pink cotton blankets and an assortment of mix match pillows of all sizes.

Seth told Fate that I was in need of some more clothes from her, as I already had some of her stuff on.  I swear if she smiled anymore her face would crack in two. I don’t know what is so exciting about dressing me but she was to the point of bursting with glee. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the room and in the same motion slammed the door in Seth’s face and locked it, yelling that girls needed peaceful guy free time to get ready and to wait outside the door.

Not having much of a choice he grumbled, more like growled, an edgy “Yes.” And has sense been silent. Almost to the point that I went over to the door meaning to open it up to make sure he hadn’t ditched me with crazy Fate. I told him I don’t like other werewolves. He was lucky she was a female, I didn’t mind them as much because they too were beaten and degraded in my Father’s Pack.

“Maybe you’re right.” Fate murmured to herself for then me, “But is such a cute outfit.” She looked up at me with big brown puppy eyes, no pun intended.

I tried to resist but she looked so sad and I knew if I put the damned outfit on she would be nothing but smiles. There was no way that I was going on a several mile hike through the forest in that shirt though! It would get absolutely shredded and I would feel worse then if I didn’t wear the stupid, but hot outfit.

“Um, ah,” I said struggling until an idea popped in my head. Can anyone say light bulb? “How about I wear the short, because its hot out, but a different shirt because I would hate for something to happen to that its way to nice for a hike in the woods.”

“Okay.” She said jumping with joy all the way back to her closet. “Lets see. No, no, no, um no.” she went on until she shrieked a shout of joy causing me to jump and topple of unto the floor from the bed where I was sitting.

“It’s perfect, now go put it now. Go, go, go!” she said pushing me into her bathroom and slamming to door tight. It think she gets a kick out of slamming doors in people’s faces, but who knows maybe it is just me?   

I looked down to see what my final outfit of the day is. I guess it was too bad. Besides the shorts, she gave me a deep red camisole  with lace along the tops of my breast and the bottom, and a leather jacket type thing that was short sleeved and was quite fitted that zipped up only half way. All in all it was a decent outfit, not my number one choice for a stroll in the woods but it would do for now.