Chapter Three

"So you're the exchange student?" The tall ginger asked.

You nodded. That was about the only thing you could do without squealing.

"Well I'm Fred Weasley, Ginny's older brother."

"Yeah, I know." The words came tumbling out of your mouth before you could think twice about it. "I mean, your sister has told me about all of you guys, plus I've heard people around here talking about your shop."

"Oh, well we're gonna have a small stall set up inside of Honeydukes for a few days during the Hogsmead trip for you guys this weekend, you should stop by and check it out." Fred said.

"Okay, I will." You said finally being able to act normal.

Fred smiled at you.

"Oi, Fred stop flirting we gotta go!" George called. Fred immediately turned pink, you let out a little laugh.

"Well see you then." Fred walked back to his brother.

"Yeah, see you then." You said more to yourself than to the attractive redhead walking away.

You watched as the twins apparated away. Ginny walked over to you.

"You like my brother." Ginny said with almost no emotion.

"What? No, me?" You said.

"Look Y/N let's be honest, you're not fooling anyone. I mean the way you looked at him was enough to show it." Ginny said. "It looked like he has a thing for you too."

"You think so?"

"Yeah, honestly I do."

"And it doesn't bother you that I have a thing for your brother?"

"Nope, it's his life he can date who he chooses. Well we should get to class."

"Yeah, do you remember what my next class is? I kinda forgot."

"You have all of your classes with me, remember?"

"Oh, yeah."

You and Ginny walked off towards potions.

I'm really sorry for how short this is, I also apologize for the instant romance between the two, I just thought it suited the story *Le shrug* also I'm probably gonna do a time skip to the hogsmead trip because I'm honestly trying to get this book done ASAP (even though I know it's gonna make the quality of the story plummet ;-;)