Death Is My BFF

Death Is My BFF

Author: katrocks247

Genre: Humor & Fantasy

Description: Dear reader,

The moon was full and bright, casting its white glow along the darkness, and creatures of the night danced amongst the shadows of the trees. A werewolf was thirsting for a bit of--wait, that's a different story.

Conveniently, you could say, it happened to be Halloween the day that my story began, when the Angel of Death was hot on my trail. Sound like fun? Well, then obviously you don't know the guy. He's a real stick in the mud....or scythe, I suppose.

 Everything you know about Death is wrong. Death is not normal or natural, Death is not merciful, and most of the time, he doesn't appear all of the sudden. Death is a living, breathing creature, and he is pure evil. And I hate to break it to you, but the guy could literally be anyone you meet or know in your everyday life. To avoid him, my advice to you is to never look anyone in the eyes, never tell anyone where you live, never invite anyone into your house, and never, and I mean EVER, trust anyone. Why you ask? Because once Death get's an invite into your life, he will never leave until it ends. 

Forever and always, 

Faith Williams

**

This is the FIRST of the DIMBFF series.

***