Why Kick a Moo Cow?

Why Kick a Moo Cow?

Author: NellaRosmarino 

Genre: Romance & Humor

Description:  No, seriously, why would you do that? Aurelia Sabina is surrounded by very loving people. The problem is that they love anyone but her. Her best friends are in a relationship while she might be in love with one of them her brother is deeply devoted to his girlfriend, and her parents are gaga over their Spanish-speaking, Spanish literature-majored son. It doesn't help that 18-year-old Aurelia is an aspiring blogger-slash-web-comic artist and feels more at home on the internet than in real life.

During the summer before her senior year, Aurelia comes across a tiny little video created by V-logger, Holden Kendrick, and she completely falls in an obsessive, I'm-going-to-stalk-you-kind-of-love, forming a bond with him. The problem is that he lives all the way across the world. After getting her xenophilic parents' blessings, Aurelia arms herself with her laptop, a camera, her two best friends, and her brother and heads for the land down under. 

She's ready to find her virtual Romeo.

But little Aurelia gets a teensy bit distracted when she comes across Elias McKenzie. Elias, an arrogant, smoking, Aussie-hating bass player from the New Zealand-based band Why Kick a Moo Cow. The two need a fun distraction and that's what they'll find. But when fun attractions turn into love, the two will need to realize what the hell they're really looking for.