The Bad Boy and the Prude

Author: ThatClassicLady

Genre: Teen Fiction & Humor

Description:  "C'mon, Clyde. You can't possibly not want me. I notice how you look at me when you think I'm not looking. I notice how you blush every time I mention you and me-"

"Just stop it, Carter. I don't want you." I said, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"So you mean to tell me that you dont want to have sex with me whatsoever?" he asked smirking as my cheeks heated up even more. Gosh, why did he always use that word against me?!

"N-no. And stop saying that word!" I stuttered.

"What? Sex? You really are a prude, my dear Clyde." he smirked even more.

"And you are a conceited badboy, Carter." I said. 

"Well, I can show you just how much of a badboy I can be, Clyde." he said. He must've expected it because as soon as my cheeks darkened, he smiled smugly.

"I'll never want you, Carter. Just back off." 

"Sooner or later, you'll want me. You'll be begging for me. Tell me, Clyde. Are you a screamer?"

**************

Summer camp was supposed to be fun, relaxing, and the exact relief that Clyde Wess needed after finally completing her high school junior year. But instead she met Carter Anderson.

Getting in the way of her summer relief, Carter was determined to annoy the living crap out of Clyde. But when he finds out about her fear of intimacy, everything changed. He harassed her, humiliated her, and became the perfect defenition of a jerk. But this badboy had so much more planned out for the prude.

The question is: Can Clyde handle it all? Or will she fall under the pressure and let the badboy take exactly what he's after?