In Our Next Life

In Our Next Life

Author: xSonderenity

Genre: Paranormal & Mystery/Thriller 

Description: "You are Catherine." He said with determination in his voice. What's with him?

"And you are Harold."

He just stared at me and I at him.

He became the man in the picture and I felt different too.

I don't know how it happened but soon we were kissing. Slowly and softly, and in it was a love, old and strong. We let go for breath with our foreheads pressed against each other. We were gasping rapidly, from our run and the kiss. I was really, really light headed.

"I missed you." He whispered. Hold up, hold up. We just met! We both widen our eyes and looked at each other. It would've been funny, that it looked like he had one eye since our foreheads were pressed against each other, if it weren't for this weird situation. We both realized what we did and jumped apart.

"Uhh…" I said, looking everywhere but at him.

He coughed, which made me glance at him. 

We both ran off at the same time and opposite ways, which felt ridiculous.

-----x-----

Catherine Wade and Harold Johnson : two lovers who were torn apart when Harold had to leave. He promised to come back, and Catherine promised to wait. 

Years passed and Catherine eventually died after practically  waiting the rest of her life since Harold seemed to have abandoned her. 

Now, several years later, two teenagers who coincidentally share the same as these two lovers - Cathy Steward and Harold Lawson -  are thrust into the confusion of solving the mystery of why it is that Harold Johnson never  came back.

Will they be able to, or will past repeat itself?