Chapter 17

"Did you guys know, what you just did?" Mr. Kelly said as he paced back and forth in Simon's office.

I don't even care what he thinks, he's been blabbering about the incident on Twitter. How Dinah and I didn't notify them , that at least they'll get a heads up for an interview. To be honest I don't even know why he's making such a big fuss about this. Simon and Peter, the one who actually runs this place are fine with it.

"Mr. Kelly," I started to say, he stopped pacing and looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"Yes, Y/N?" He asked.

"I know, I should've consulted with the management first but seeing the support that Dinah and I are getting, I don't think it's a big bad fuss." I said.

"I'm not worried about the two of you." He said as he looked at me and Dinah. I shifted my eyesight towards Simon to see that he as well as Peter are curious of who Mr. Kelly is really worried about.

"I'm worried about Camren." He said and sat down.

"We all know, that those rumours go to an extent that makes it seemed real. I'm worried that since Dinah came out, the fans may be a little more aggressive about it." Mr. Kelly said.

I nodded my head as I see his point, clearly he's not worried about us, so that's a good thing, right? I looked at Dinah who seemed to be well invested on what's on the floor. I nudged her foot with mine and she looked at me. I have her a smile and she smiled back.

"Look, ladies. I'm not saying that you should draw back from what you guys did. I just want to clarify if it's true or not." Mr. Kelly said.

"Yes sir, it is." I said, for about a millionth time now!

He nodded his head, "ok, sorry to keep you guys here. You can go now."

That's it? He kept us here for about two hours now!

"Ok, cool." I said and stood up, offering my hand for Dinah to take. Dinah took it happily and we exited the office.

"Gosh, I thought we did something wrong." Dinah said as she swayed our hands back and forth.

"We didn't, no matter who sees it. I know we didn't do anything wrong. I don't care if homophobes think that what we did is not right. I don't care. Because everything I do with you is just the most right thing to do." I said.

Dinah stopped walking and faced me, making me stop walking. "So, no matter what happens. We'll fight together?" Dinah asked.

"Together." I said and pecked her lips.

-/-/-/-/-/-

In the meanwhile, in Simon's office.

"I don't like what's happening right now." Mr. Kelly said.

"What do you mean? You said you were fine with it?" Simon asked.

"What's the change of heart?" Peter asked.

"I don't have anything against them." Mr. Kelly cleared. "But don't you think it's a little too fast? There was no right publicity."

"So, you're saying that Dinah and Y/N should be seen more as a couple now?" Simon asked.

Mr. Kelly nodded, but Peter shook his head. "That can't happen. Fifth Harmony will be busy for whole year round because of their tour and Y/N is also busy the whole year round, participating in meetings, going out in public events. Their time won't clash together." Peter said.

"Well, as long as they are happy thought, right?" Mr. Kelly said.

Simon nodded and so did Peter. Though the two co-CEOs seemed to have an idea that their is something behind this controversy inside the management itself.