Chapter 20

After Tori's tour, Y/N is excited to go home and see Dinah again. They've been talking through the phone as much as they can while they are separated. Also, there will be a chance for Y/N to manage Fifth Harmony's tour. Since, Hailee wants to release an EP. Her written songs are amazing and everyone wants her to do it.

"Y/N will you please calm down? You've been bouncing your knee for the last hour now. It's making me feel anxious." Hailee said and laughed.

"As much as I want to sit still, I can't. I'm hopeless because I really am excited to see Dinah." Y/N explained.

"You know, I wonder when I'll be as courageous as you are." Hailee said. She's been afraid to admit her feelings for Camila.

"Hailee, it takes time to get the courage you need but time is your enemy as well. It can simply take the person you like away from you because you were not fast enough to make your move." Y/N said.

Hailee just smiled, thinking when she'll be able to do that.

Y/N haven't seen Tori after the interview. Well, yes she's seen her when they have to talk about schedules but they never got the chance to talk about what happened.

Well all is forgotten, it's better that way. No need to bring it up again.

Days of touring, it's finally time to go home.
-/-/-/-/-

"No, no, no!!" Y/N screamed and her eyes started to bawl. The pain she feels right now is just bad. She don't understand why or what does Lexa has to die!

"What happened?" Hailee asked upon hearing Y/N's dramatic turmoil.

"She was my favourite. She empowers every women. Why?" Y/N dramatically said.

"Lexa?" Hailee asked. Y/N looked at Hailee with a pout and nodded.

"Why what happened?" Hailee asked again.

"She got shot." Y/N said sadly. "I refuse to believe it."

"At least she's with Anya and Costia now, right?" Hailee asked.

"But how about Clarke?" Y/N asked.

"Alright, you gotta stop now. I know, I know it's hard but sometimes we have to keep moving forward for those people who stopped." Hailee said.

"Ok." Y/N said as she closes her laptop.

I wish that won't happen in real life.. Y/N thought.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Dinah is busy packing her things with the girls. They will be leaving in a week and they can't wait to go on the road again.

"Hey D, would you like me to get you something to drink from Starbucks?" Camila asked as she knocks on the Dinah's bedroom door.

"Yes, please! Get me green tea frap." Dinah said and smiled.

"Okie! That'll be 6 bucks." Camila said and smiled back.

"You're kidding right?" Dinah asked with a serious face and that scared Camila.

"Yeah! I was just joking! You know D, you're so uptight. You need to loosen up." Camila said and smiled while shimmying away from Dinah and once she have a decent distance away she turned around and rushes out.

Dinah chuckled under her breath and shook her head. "What a child." She said after.

Dinah was busy picking pyjamas to bring as she hears her phone ring.

"Hello?" She answered without checking the caller ID.

"Good Afternoon. I am calling from Y/N's customer service. I was informed that you ordered something from our store." The caller said.