Chapter 19

I wonder what it would be like if I never accepted the offer; the offer to go manage Tori's tour, the offer to perform, the offer to write the song, or the offer to be part of the business. Though I don't regret anything because then I won't be meeting Dinah at all.

I'm currently laying on my back right now, just thinking what to do. I haven't seen any of the pictures that paparazzi took, I haven't seen any tweets of any fans. But I came to my senses that if I can save this in any way Tori's reputation won't be stained, Dinah's reputation won't either. So, I looked at the pictures and I came to my senses that none of it actually captured the kiss, it was just the leaning in. None of the pictures actually proves about what is happening. So I quickly stood up and call Simon.

"Hey, uncle! I need a moment." I said because I know he will be asking me questions.

I heard him sigh but he let me continue. "As you've heard about what happened, none of it makes sense." 

"There are pictures around the Internet, Y/N. Harmonizers are attacking you and we don't know how to save this." He said.

"But if you look carefully, there was no kissing happening. It was just a leaning in, or perhaps the angle that made it look like it." I explained.

There was silence on the other line and I'm anxious how this may end up. "You're correct. Are you calling me right now to appoint an interview?" Simon asked.

"Yes! Yes uncle please! Please! I've never wanted this to happen. I can't let this happen. I like Dinah, so so much I can't hurt her like this. She's such an important person to me. I don't know how I'll do once I lose her." I pleaded. If it's possible I would fly to where Dinah is right now, shower her with happiness, I would do anything just to protect her from this cruel world.

"Alright, although I would want you to do the interview with Tori and Hailee." Uncle Simon said.

I nodded my head furiously, though he can't see it I still did. "That's fine by me."

"Alright, well I hope the interview will turn out the way you want it," Simon said softly.

"I won't fail you," I said, determined.

I heard him chuckle, "Who are you trying to fool? You're just like your father, Y/N. Always promising to not fail. As if I ever doubted you both. You will never fail me, Y/N," Simon said.

"Thank you, uncle," I said. Being compared to my father is like a connection with him. I'll never fail you dad.

I quickly change my clothes and got ready for the interview. I then went over to where Hailee is. "Haiz! C'mon! We have an interview to go to," I said.

"Wait," she said, looking from the magazine she's reading. "What interview?" She asked.

"I appointed an interview, thanks to uncle Si, as soon as possible." I said practically bouncing from where I'm standing.

"Do you know where we're going?" Hailee asked.

I nodded my head, "yeah! Uncle Si, just texted it to me."

There and then Hailee changed and we picked up Tori on the way. She didn't protest but she was silent. She agreed to do what is told during the interview. So, I think that's a good start right?

-/-/-/-/-

"Hey, Dinah," Ally said as she tried to calm down the youngest out of them. Dinah has been crying for an hour now.

"I," Dinah tried to say but she sobbed, "I just can't believe it."

All the sudden they hear someone open their apartment door. "Sorry, I just came from the studio," Lauren said, tired. "Are you ok?" She asks Dinah and quickly kneeled in front of her. Since, both sides are taken.