end.

♡ ( very no ) fun facts

1. the story was originally titled "seven" as in seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues, but i changed it because i didn't want to be basic.

2. i really wanted yoongi to represent avarice/greed, but taehyung just fit that role better to me and i couldn't bring myself to change it. namjoon was this close to being sloth/acedia, but he was already written in as wrath and i just loved him as wrath. i was gonna swap yoongi and namjoon's because i really didn't want yoongi to be sloth. he gets a bad rap as being lazy, but he's just tired from working so hard. my poor beeb.

3. i actually had this idea and planned to make it a seventeen fic but there were too many people for the sins. i didn't want to cut anyone out of the story. luckily bangtan has seven members, and there are seven sins, and now this story haha.

4. if you couldn't tell already all the characters fates aligned, directly and indirectly. namjoon is the drunk driver that killed taehyung, taehyung robbed seokjin's house, the mass shooting that killed seokjin was on jungkook's television the night his brother tried to kill him. jungkook and jimin ended up being hospital mates, hoseok was their nurse, and the fire that hobi caused is the same one that killed yoongi.

5. all of the characters evolved to become their corresponding virtue. like, the opposite of wrath is patience, so namjoon became patient; the opposite of lust is chastity, and jimin became chaste. jungkook didn't really evolve though, since the vice that caused his death wasn't his own personal vice. anyway, jin became charity, hoseok became temperance, taehyung became charity, and yoongi became diligence.

6. this story was originally supposed to work in reverse. after was supposed to come first, then before was supposed to be the second part. but i didn't want to end the book on a sad note with all the deaths and what not.

7. this is my first completed story yay!!

i cried a lot writing this story and i'm highkey really attached to it so i'm crying even more lmao thanks for letting me break your hearts and make sure you read sarcasm by asiantrash and alexia by butterflyjimin haha PEACE.

- c y a n.