He Gets Jealous Of Your Best Guy Friend (Liam)

Sup Noodles how was your guys day?  Thanks to @ihasfoxeye for following me. Please comment I want to see what you guys think. And to anyone going through a hard time I care.

   Liam's P.O.V Y/BGF/N= Your Best Guy Friends Name  Y/BGF$/N= Your Best Girlfriends Name

   Liam: It was a Friday night and instead of going out clubbing me and Y/N stayed home.Y/N and I were sitting on the couch talking about how are days were. She was telling a story about her coworker but I wasn't paying attention I was to captivated by the sound of her angelic voice. 

   "Liam are you even listening?" Y/N asks snapping me out of my trance.

   My cheeks got hot because I had not been listening. "Not really, sorry"

  "It's ok. But what were you thinking about?"she asked. Just as I was about to answer her phone started ringing on the side table. She leaned over having her hair fall in her face. 

    "Hello" Y/N said to the person on the other end. Ii heard a muffled male voice and new exactly who it was, it was of course Y/BGF/N.

   "Sure, I will be there in a minute. see you soon"  Y/N said and hung up

    Y/N went over to our closet and pulled out a clubbing dress. She slipped off her work outfit right in front of me giving me a half staff. 

   "Babe where are you going? I thought we were staying home tonight." I asked 

     "Sorry but I cant I am going out with Y/BGF$/N." she answered without even a stutter even though I knew she was lying to me.

   "What are you guys going to do?"

   " Get some drinks and hang out" with that she leaned over and kissed me "Don't wait up. Love Ya"

   * 1:00 A.M *

   I was sitting on the couch waiting for Y/N when I heard the door open. I ra over to her to see if she was drunk but she clearly had not had any alcohol and her make up was smeared and her lips were puffy. 

   "Liam, I thought I told you not wait up for me" she said hiding something behind her back

   "You did but I guess i can go to bed now that suspicions have been confirmed, I will pack my stuff and leave in the morning" I stated quickly

   "Liam why are you leaving and what suspicions?" she asked her voice shaky

   " The fact that you are cheating on me with that idiot Y/BGY/N." I snapped As I stormed out of the room.

  "Liam what makes you think I am cheating on you with him." she asked quickly walking after me 

 "Well the fact that you lied about who you were going out with, and the fact you didn't go out to drinks because you are completely sober, your make up is smeared and your lips are puffy and those to are to show offs that oh you just shagged and last but not least you have something hidden behind your back" I said as I continued walking 

  "Liam I have a reason for all of those. I lied about who I was going out with because I knew you would want t come if I told you I was going out with him. The reason I am sober is because no we did not go get drinks we went shopping. My make up is smeared because I was crying and my lips are puffy because I was bitting them, like I do when I get anxious. And the thing I have hidden behind my back is your birthday present that was supposed to be a surprise." This time it was her turn to snap and my turn to stand there like and idiot.

  I quickly regained my composure and stated "That still does not explain why you were out with him!" 

   " I was out with him because I needed help picking something out for you and then we went back to his GIRLFRIENDS house and discussed other things I could get you and we lost track of the time."

   " OH MY GOD! Baby I am so sorry I never should have doubted you I just can't stand the Idea of another man knowing you like I do." I walked over to her and crushed my lips onto her puffy ones.