Chapter 3

Welcome back everyone. I hope you have enjoyed the last two chapters, and I also hope that you enjoy this chapter as well.

Please leave a comment and vote!

Love hearing what you all have to say!

P.S I would like to tha k @Ari_Forev for making an amazing TRAILER for the novel! Thank you so much and please go check out her work!

1Blossom

~~~

Chapter 3

~Josiph~

It was about ten o'clock at night, and I was still in the office filling out paper work for the territory taxes when my father came in. I knew he was coming in well before he actually entered because I could hear the tapping of his shoes against the hard wood floor in the hallway as he made his way over.

"They found them," was his only answer. I perked up instantly with just the thought of finding my potential mate.

"Where?" I asked.

"It took some time but they are located on the east side of the territory about a mile from the end of our territory lines."

I nodded before speaking, "Call for a meeting immediately. We need to discuss what we should do about these-" I stopped, thinking about what to call them. I couldn't exactly refer to them as welcomed guests even if there's a possibility that my mate was in the party, "intruders," I finally settled with after a long thought.

"You've got it son," he stated, referring to me as his son instead of his superior alpha.

"I will be down in five minutes," I told him getting back to my paperwork.

"Okay," he answered before turning away. I could hear his footsteps as he headed across the wood covered floor, leaving the room soon after. I could hear the shutting of the door, as he closed it softly behind him. Soon, his voice rang in my ear. He was telling the other wolves in the house to notify everyone they see to be in the meeting room as fast as possible, and that he expects everyone to be there. Alphas orders.

Just as I had said to my father moments before, I was down at the meeting room in only five minutes. Everyone was there sitting in hard wooden chairs waiting for their alpha to show up. Man they had to be uncomfortable in those chairs. Looking up to the front of the room my beta was standing next to my father and my mother. They all looked really comfortable up on the stage, then again my parents had been doing this for years even before my birth, and when I was a small child.

"Hello everyone," I said loudly, getting the attention of every werewolf in the room to turn around and stare at me. My parents even looked at me as I walked to the front of the room, their eyes never wandering away. "Thank you all for coming. Now as you all probably had heard, there are three werewolves that have been spotted on our territory," I said, and everyone in the room began to talking amongst themselves. I guess not all of them knew about the intruders on our territory then.

For a minute, I let everyone talk about what I had just mentioned, but I still had to bring them all to an understanding of what we were supposed to do to get ready for these intruders. "Excuse me!" I yelled with authority and everyone got quiet, and stared back up at me with wide eyes. "Now as I was saying, a few members in our pack had noticed them, and beginning right after this meeting I, and a few of our men will go out and look for these intruders. Everyone who is not called to come with me will stay inside with their families."

"I will only need four other members, and if anyone wants to volunteer you may do so now." When I finished, five members of the pack raised their hands. My father and beta was among them. "I think you should stay here dad and Derek. In case anything happens to me, then at least I know you two are safe. You guys can step in and take care of the pack without me," I told them both in a whisper.