Chapter 11

Hey Everyone. I know it has been quite a while since m last chapter was posted, and I am SO SORRY for that! Still, I hope that you can all understand, and THANK YOU all for still sticking around and reading the novel!

Hope you all ENJOY chapter 11 of Alpha Male!

Don't forget to check out THE INK AND QUILL NOVEL IDEA BOOK! Great ideas to come into that book, and you MIGHT just find one you will enjoy. COMMENT your votes on which novel you want next posted, and I will get right to it after completing one of my novels here!

1Blossom

~~~

Chapter 11

~Josiph~

Lucas, Kiana, and Steve didn't want to talk about the situation out in the woods. They feared mostly that he was still around so instead the five of us ran back through the woods before coming to a stop outside of the Alpha's house. Never in my life had I ran so fast through the woods, but never in my life has anyone trespassed onto the territory either.

“We will need to set up a pack meeting about the situation,” I started speaking the minute everyone was in human form again. “Can you get everyone in the meeting room in the next few minutes?” I asked turning to Derek who stood at the bottom of the steps. He had been the last to make it to the house.

Derek nodded saying nothing before running back toward the homes of the pack members informing them of the new meeting. When he was fully out of sight I turned back to Lucas and Kiana who stood side by side on the porch. Lucas had been the first to make it back to the house and even though I had been right behind him, Kiana still was able to stand next to him. “Who was on the territory?” I asked calmly even when I was anything but calm. My heart was racing, knowing without a doubt that whoever had been on the territory wouldn't go without a fight.

Kiana and Lucas said nothing and instead I found myself listening to Steve who stood beside me on the second step of the house. “No one good, I can assure you of that.”

“That doesn't answer my question,” I said flatly.

“What do you expect us to say?" Lucas asked. “This is coming out as a bit of a shock to us. We thought we had lost him months ago, and yet here we are.” He stopped motioning to the air around us. Anger formed in his eyes as he spoke the last sentence. “He is following us for her!” He pointed at his sister whose eyes swam with unshed tears.

“What does he want with her?” I asked stepping up onto the porch.

No one said anything when Kiana began to whisper, “My…” Her voice cracked before the tears rolled down her cheeks her voice being lost in the sobs.

“Crap,” Lucas cursed pulling Kiana into a hug. She still sobbed against his shoulder as he went on speaking. “Ever since her first transformation, he has been following her. Watching her every move,” Lucas said taking a deep breath. “There was not one place she could go without him being there too. Not one person she could know without him knowing them too.”

“He was stalking her,” Steve said clarifying everything even when I could understand everything.

Lucas nodded in agreement. “She couldn't talk to anyone without them going 'missing' or being threatened. Many fled from the pack before it was too late, others stayed only to have their body found a few days later.” He stopped waiting for me to say something, but when I said nothing he went on, “Our father kicked him out of the pack when things started to get real bad. He hoped things would get better, but instead they got worse.” My parents stepped onto the porch then, but Lucas didn't seem to notice as he went on. “He refused to leave the territory, going on about how he needed them. He needed a lot of things, we were not one of them though. My father at first told him to get off the territory or be killed and the kid cried like a child.” He chuckled. “My father’s one weakness was seeing someone cry, and he knew that well, and used it against him.”

“His father let him back in,” Steve said.

“Yeah, my father let him back in,” Lucas said, “and because of that my father lost his title of being alpha and almost lost his life too. Kiana was forced in a tower like Rapunzel waiting for prince charming to come save her. It took months to be able to get her out, but once we did we swore she would never go back there again.”

“And now he wants her back again?” my mother asked speaking for the first time.

“He wants more than just her,” Lucas replied, noticing my mother and father for the first time as well. “He wants to control her.”

“How can he control her?” I asked fearing the answer I knew was coming even as I asked the question.

“By forcing her to mate with him,” Steve answered.

“That’s against the werewolf code,” my father replied harshly.

“It is, but he will try anything to get her. Threatening her, killing those she loves the most, and even forcing her to be his mate—all of which was done in hopes to get her. It worked too for a while with the threatening, but she realized that he still killed them.”

“Everything is set up at the meeting room, Josiph,” Derek said coming up the walkway. It had been thirty minutes since he had been gone, an all-time best for him for getting everyone ready in the meeting room.

“Alright, thank you.” I nodded. “We should head over there now. They’re going to want to know what’s going on.”

Lucas nodded. “Can we get a glass of water for Kiana, and let her calm down a bit before we go into the meeting room?”

“Yes, of course,” my mother answered before I could. She ran back into the house before coming out with a glass of water and some tissues. “Here sweetie,” she said handing them to Kiana with a smile.

“Thank you,” Kiana answered back, taking a gulp of the cold water and wiping her eyes.

Derek, Steve, and my parents left to go to the meeting just after leaving the three of us on the porch waiting for Kiana to finish her water.

“All good?” I asked when she handed the glass over.

“Yes, thank you.” She smiled faintly.

~~~~~

I know this chapter is rather short, and that I'm a bit late on updating, but still I hope you all enjoy.

Please leave a comment on your thoughts!

I would also like to dedicate this chapter to ladyafyon. Thank you so much for reading the novel and still sticking around! Also EVERYONE do not be afraid to check out her BOOKS!