EWEW 13: The Remembrance Day

• Dedicated to All of you who have not given up on me <3

L.W.T.B.B Copyright © 2012-2016 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved. 

Rewritten Chapter Posted - Feb 5th 2016

First of all, I'd like to begin with a massive thank you for over 2 million reads on this story and over 28,000 followers on wattpad. My heart is dancing with happiness! 

Picture on top is of the new character introduced in this chapter - Nicholas. 

Happy Reading! xo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                                                { Chapter 13 } : The Remembrance Day

      I was car-less for five days.

      My mom had some difficulties with the muffler in hers, so she'd sent it away for fixing. She was using my car now. Because of that small inconvenience, I had to either take the bus or walk to my classes. Asking Sam if I could hitch a ride with him was out of the question. Plus, he never offered.

      Moreover, he rode a rebellious looking black Suzuki that scared the ever loving out of me. I could admire a motorcycle, but I'd never ride one ever again.

      Sam and I had this routine - this constant dance. We always seemed to wind up in each others' presences. If he entered a room before I did, we'd silently lock gazes, before one of us left quietly. Sometimes it was him. Mostly it was me. Except for that one time I was watching Teen Wolf. There was no way that I'd shut off the TV and leave. So he had left when I didn't move.

      No comments were exchanged between us after I last attempted to shoot my heels at his crotch. Or after he said my ass was damn fine.

      I even told Michael that Samuel was a new house-guest and to be treated with the utmost respect, because that's how Mom and I raised him.

      For two people who disliked one another, Sam and I were being pretty civil.

       I glanced down at the address in my phone. I finished physics an hour ago and was now making my way to the garage where my mom left her car. One more block away and I would be there.

       The garage was small and rundown looking with an old sign plastered on the front of the building. In faded writing, it spelled Lo's Den. I found it to be a weird, if not odd, name for the edifice. Reluctantly, I crossed the road and made my way towards it.

       A couple of young looking guys loitered at the side of the garage with cigarettes dangling from their mouths. Loud roguish laughter resonated in the area. They all donned matching blue jumpsuits - most likely the mechanics.

      They stared at me a moment longer as I passed beside them, and one of them even tore the red bandanna from his hair to wipe the sweat beaded on his upper lip, giving me a looking that had me increasing the pace of my walk. My blood ran a little cold when I noticed the various tattoos running down their forearms - they were signs of gang affiliations. Ones I recognized really well.

      Suffice to say that this was the sketchy part of town.

       The only good side to this entire situation was that the garage wasn't too costly, therefore an expense that my mother and I could easily afford.

      I was greeted by the sight of a small and young looking receptionist. She had maybe a dozen or so piercings on both ears, and pink pixie hair to match her getup. Her brown roots were beginning to show.