EWEW 16: Stay Sereno, Reina

L.W.T.B.B Copyright © 2012-2016 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Rewritten Chapter Posted - April 15th 2016

Would you look at that! We're already at chapter 16 of the rewrite! I couldn't be more excited :) Thank you all for your incredible support last chapter! You continue to push me with your encouraging words and awesome personalities! Thank you for loving Sam and Anna's story as much as I do. 

Please, please, remember to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, and FOLLOW on WATTPAD and TWITTER (MajestyMarzy) if you're loving the story! It really helps me out! Happy Reading! xo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Chapter 16 } : Stay Sereno, Reina

      Three knocks echoed against my door, each at a precise two second interval in signature Sam style.

I pulled my ear buds out and paused my track. "Come in."

My door creaked open and Sam's broad shoulders took the space between my doorframe. "Hey."

I smiled a little and closed my calculus textbook. "What's up?"

Except for the night of the party when he ended up crashing on my bed, Sam never stepped into my room and right now was no different. He'd peered in last time with intuitive eyes, taking in my girly dusty rose and gold decor, Beyonce, Backstreet boys and Destiny's Child posters, white vanity adorned with an endless rows of rouges, and my shoe rack housing my various infamous pairs of thigh highs, and said nothing. Today he stayed at the threshold, his strong body languidly leaned against the doorjamb.

There was a sheepish air to him. "Are you busy?"

I gestured to my bed, where I sat crossed legs with my instruments and math exercise sheets scattered all over my messy duvet. "I'm just finishing up some Cal homework, that's all."

"How...long will it take?"

My brows puckered in confusion. "Why?"

A boyish glint lit his green eyes and he rolled his lips into his mouth, causing a dimple to rise to the surface. "Want to go out?"

I was too focused on - surprise, surprise! - the new angry scratch marring his chin. This one wasn't as bad as the other cuts, but it was bigger. Unless they beat each other black and blue at football practice, I didn't know how he got them.

His words hit me like a tidal wave and I registered them a second too late. "Uh, what?"

Sam raised an eyebrow casually, the motion oddly sexy. "You didn't here? I said -"

"I heard just fine," I snapped, flustered. Was this supposed to be like a date? Was he...asking me out? "What I mean is...um...why?"

"Why not?" Sam countered, looking lost. "A couple of us are heading over to Danny's Grill to shoot pool and play poker. Thought I'd invite you."

Now I really was blushing for jumping to stupid false assumptions. "Oh, uh, thanks." That was surprising...and sweet, I guessed. "That's nice of you, but I still have other assignments."

"You can finish them later," Sam said, smirking. "Come on, good girl. Loosen up. Your friends will all be there."

I was the farthest thing from a good girl. "What are you talking about?"