EWEW - LWTBB 27: You're Everything I've Ever Wanted

E.W.E.W - L.W.T.B.B Copyright © 2012-2017 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Current Chapter Posted - Saturday, February 11 2017

THE BIG AND LONG (JUST LIKE SAM'S DXCK) CHAPTER WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. Y'ALL PERVERTS CAN THANK ME LATER FOR THIS. 

Leave me your thoughts along the way because I'm SO EXCITED to hear your reactions <3 Follow me on twitter and wattpad if you aren't already, to keep up with the updates :) Love yous and happy reading <3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Chapter 27 } : You're everything I've ever wanted

Nate never picked up my call at midnight.

A text message was sent instead, letting him know that this was an urgent matter. My phone buzzed almost instantaneously, and I wasn't even surprised when Nate knew exactly what I meant.

Come to the garage tomorrow. We'll talk then. Got a lot to tell you. Keep quiet and don't tell Sam anything yet. If he asks, you're meeting Nicholas there. – Nate

Did Joey get to him, too? Of course he did. There was not a flicker of doubt that Joey got to Nate before me.

I shot a reply, thumbing a quick text with my uninjured hand.

I'll be there. – Anna

My phone set by my side, I sprawled back in bed and closed my eyes. My muscles felt sore and exhausted, yet I couldn't sleep. It may have been due to the consistent dull throb simmering in my wrist. The coldness from my ice pack numbed my skin, but it couldn't numb the erratic pace of my heart.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Just like your therapist taught you, Jodanna.

A moment later, a beacon of soft light splashed my otherwise dark room. Knuckles rapped a resonating sound against my door.

I twisted my neck to look past my bedside table. The heart, which had only managed to calm itself a mere flutter ago, started beating a drumming pattern against its ribcage upon setting eyes on its object of affection.

Sam stood tall in his staggering height, his frame partially illuminated by the backdrop of light emanating from the hallway.

He padded inside my room. Closed my door with a decisive thud. Keeping those eyes on me. His jaw firm like stone, as if something angered him.

I shifted until I was sitting half-propped up in my bed. I flickered on the light – keeping it dim - to better see his expression. God. That look. That face. He raked his heated gaze over my exposed skin.

I wasn't nxked – I was wearing my mauve silk slip, which probably hinted at my pebbled nxpples, and a pink thong. But with the way he was eating me up, I might as well not have been wearing anything. Sam's expression darkened with something close to lust and fury. I pressed my legs together and shifted the blanket so it covered me decently. "What are you doing here?"

The hallway light was on, meaning my mom was in her room sleeping. This meant she didn't have an overnight shift at the hospital, which meant that Sam and I meeting like this was risky.