part 2

Baba's POV

After my fight with Ota in the penthouse I head to my favorite bar. Four hours later I start rambling. 

"I can't believe she left me for that little art twit. I mean she loved me for months we where even going to get married. Now she is having a kid with with that art freak Ota Kisaki." I was rambling to the bartender half drunk half sober.

"Why did your fiancée leave you in the first place?" He asked me.

I sighted and answered "I cheated on her."

"Well that will do it." He said.

"Yeah and it did I lost her because I got drunk like I am today. Another one bartender on the rocks." I grumble.

Why did I not stop that night. I thought about stoping that night but kept saying just one more. Then I woke up in bed with a women that wasn't my fiancée. Man I hate myself. The bartender brings me my drink and I wish I wasn't my flirty self. I knew she didn't like me flirting with other girls but she knew I wasn't serious. But after that night I betrayed her. I didn't deserve her. She was Ota's now with a baby on the way.

Ota's POV

After Baba stormed out I hugged her. Then Soryu told us to get a room but I was to busy watching her rub her tummy smiling. Man I love this girl I'm happy she called me that night instead of one of the other guys. Who knows what would have happened. But as long as she is with me I'm ready for anything. After we visited the guys a little longer we went home to the fancy house I designed behind the hotel. We entered the house and I thought of something.

"Hey Yuki I'm going to go to the studio to work fora bit" I say.

"Ok?" She says puzzled.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing it's just weird your calling me by name instead of Koro." She says.

Dang she's right sense when have I done that? Oh yeah I haven't told her that I was going to call her by name now because I'm going to be a father soon. But if I say that now it will be embarrassing.

"Ummm..... I just felt like saying your name." I say I can feel the heat rising to my cheeks so I quickly turn and run to the studio.

___________

In the studio

I'm designing something for her that she'll love. A lovely engagement ring for her. But I can't seem to figure out what design is best for her. I can just see her face when I propose to her. I'm hoping it will be done in a couple of months. Man I can't wait.