Part 3

It's been two months and my pregnancy is going good so far. I'm going in for my first ultrasound. I'm so exited Ota said he wanted to be there but he had to pick something up. I wonder what it is. But I'm to happy to see my baby for the first time that I don't care right now. Anyway he said he would try and be there before the appointment starts. I finally at the doctors office and waiting my turn. I'm a few minutes early so I checked in and I'm waiting when Ota walks in the door.

"Hey sweetie" I say to him waving him over. We are at a private clinic for famous people. If we went to a normal one then there would be people asking us a lot of questions.

"How are you today? Not to sick?" He asks.

"No I'm fine, stop worrying." I giggle at him.

"Yuki Cross" the nurse calls.

"That's us sweetie." I say to Ota who is reluctant to move from his spot. I start walking to the nurse.

"Sorry my Boyfriend is a worry wort" I tell the nurse and she giggles and I giggle with her and Ota comes up to us.

"Ok....I'm ready" he says with a sigh.

We walk into the exam room and wait for the doctor. The doctor finally comes in and gets the gel to put on my abdomen. She puts it in the microwave for five seconds.

"I'm doing this for you because when I was pregnant with my kids it was so cold" she says to me.

"Thank you so much I don't like stuff that is cold" I say with a smile.

I pull up my shirt and pull down my shorts a little so she can put the gel on. Then she takes the machine and puts it on me. I look at Ota and he's so nervous that he's rocking.

"Ota calm dow-" I'm interrupted by the sound of heart beats. I look at the screen puzzled.

"There are multiple heart beats?" I ask.

"Yep it looks like your having twins" the doctor says.

My eyes go wide and I look to Ota who is listening to our babies heart beats. I can see the tears in his eyes. The doctor leaves us to go get the pictures of our babies first ultrasound. I'm tearing up too rubbing my belly with are two little bundles.

"Yuki I love you, will you Marry Me?" He asks.

My eyes go wide as I see him holding a ring out to me. He can't be serious can he? I'm so shocked that I can say anything. I look at him and nod with tears coming down my face. I get up and give him a hug and a kiss.

Don't forget to vote please and thanks for reading my stories. :)